ADVERTISEMENT

Definitive HORT Political Board Make-Up Poll. VOTE HERE!

Well?

• Total voters

Hawki97

HB Legend
Dec 16, 2001
Iowa City, IA
Whiskey reminded me this morning that there's a common belief that HORT is a liberal hell hole. Time to definitively find out and see the actual numbers.

Vote if you lean left or right. No centrist crap. Votes are visible so you will be called on your bullshit and removed in the final tally if you're pulling a 2000 Mules.

Whiskey reminded me this morning that there's a common belief that HORT is a liberal hell hole. Time to definitively find out and see the actual numbers.

Vote if you lean left or right. No centrist crap. Votes are visible so you will be called on your bullshit and removed in the final tally if you're pulling a 2000 Mules.
This whiskey guy, he is a smart guy.

I’m a centrist, I lean left socially, right fiscally. Believe in balance. I will abstain in a vote of protest.

This is the only kind of attractive fence sitting:

woman-sitting-on-fence-using-smart-phone-EXX2WG.jpg

I’m a centrist, I lean left socially, right fiscally. Believe in balance. I will abstain in a vote of protest.
This is me too. But considering I’m a never Trumper and voting for Harris I decided to go with leans left. In another election with other candidates it could easily be leans right for me.

If both candidates were equal but one was socially and fiscally conservative and the other was socially and fiscally liberal, which would get your vote? In other words which issues are more important to you, social or fiscal?

The problem with these polls are that the MAGAS lie, and most of the far righters think they’re centrists because they live in all white rural areas surrounded by other hard righters and consider themselves moderate because they don’t freely toss the N word around.

Last edited:
The problem with these polls are that the MAGAS lie, and most of the fsr righters think they’re centrists because they live in all white rural areas surrounded by other hard righters and consider themselves moderate because they don’t freely toss the N word around.
It's a binary question.

Right or left. A centrist, like myself, still had to pick right or left.

Flick'n beans, torbeedo, Joes moms place, belemnole, who lives in cali.... and Radio will get you past 22.

Now look at what else I said, they are from all over the map, not just Iowa.

This place is a circle jerk foe a handful of libs.

Flick'n beans, torbeedo, Joes moms place, belemnole, who lives in cali.... and Radio will get you past 22.

Bro - IAFB2021, BDE, stolen_valor, northern, scrud, trad, bins, arbor, abby, phenomenally, seminole97, luscious, farmboy, biggrey, dogboy, speedway, KFdisciple, chonk, fernetz_fan, Hawk_82, Hans81, roncuba, goldie, honda, swarm, shawn, dough, letsgohawks411, Keller99, jamesv, rifler, IMCC, kwik, faulty, fakenewsking, doob, titan, ihhawk, carvag, clarinda, hiwillie, stoopsbro, docrambo, finance, ICWest, Pine, SA, TJ, hitman, SIXERS, gus, hawkman34, coors, bow.to.the.narrative, ICHerky, franisdaman, dropitlike, deangelo....etc. etc. haven't even voted yet.

Your wife was right, you pull the trigger too quickly.

patience-young.gif

Last edited:
I voted lean right but unfortunately the Republicans want to nominate candidates that I find to be mostly terrible. I would love to vote for a good republican but that doesn't seem to be an option.
If you believe in abortions on demand, open borders, and dudes that feel pretty should be in your daughter's bathroom at school, you are not a conservative.

Yes, but they are not in a cult but yet repeat the same talking points and attack anyone that thinks differently. Kamala is the perfect example of their group think.

If you believe in abortions on demand, open borders, and dudes that feel pretty should be in your daughter's bathroom at school, you are not a conservative.
Yes, but they are not in a cult but yet repeat the same talking points and attack anyone that thinks differently. Kamala is the perfect example of their group think.

These two posts back to back within seconds of each other are why I come to HORT. Phucking glorious.

Can we have a caveat to this thread where people admit that the Overton window has moved fairly significantly to the left. A Bill Clinton era democrat is your basic Republican now.
Lol at you actually believing this. The current Republican party is MAGA lunatics and conspiracy nuts like yourself. The Democrats (the ones who actually make policy....not randoms on Twitter) are the same boring corporate left of center party they've been.

Been a registered Democrat for many years….left of center hardly a “liberal” though. Government has NO business in the bedroom or doctor’s office, though. None….None at all. Never.
I am a firm believer in the Golden Rule…..”Mind your own damn business.”
That's not the golden rule.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT