ADVERTISEMENT

Definitive HORT Political Board Make-Up Poll. VOTE HERE!

Well?

• Total voters
Who the phuque is asking you any way? Why dont you follow MY Golden Rule whiskey…..”Mind your business”?
No I get it you are trying to bridge the Harris campaign into something that has a actual definition, I'm just laughing at you for being being such an easily gaslit ****boy.

Mind my ballsack bud.

This is me too. But considering I’m a never Trumper and voting for Harris I decided to go with leans left. In another election with other candidates it could easily be leans right for me.

This is what is frustrating about the current GOP and putting Trump forward as the candidate... So many are turned away by him and the MAGA attitude/persona.

If they could run a candidate that was halfway "normal", they'd get a lot of votes back from the "center" and the "old Right". And they wouldn't lose many hard core MAGAS either.... What, do you think MAGAS are going to suddenly vote Democrat if they would have cut out Trump?

Whatever.... Another sh*t sandwich running for president again. Here's hoping for 2028 I guess

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
That's not the golden rule.
The golden rule is treat people the way you want to be treated. I don't want someone telling me what I choices I should make so I won't tell someone what choices they should make. Do you want someone to tell you how you should live your life?

Reactions: billanole
The golden rule is treat people the way you want to be treated. I don't want someone telling me what I choices I should make so I won't tell someone what choices they should make. Do you want someone to tell you how you should live your life?
330px-Campbell_Thompson.jpg

Nope.

I treat them how they want to be treated as best I can. At work, how I want to be treated is much different than most people, and if I treated people that way, most would think I hate them.

I treat them how they want to be treated as best I can. At work, how I want to be treated is much different than most people, and if I treated people that way, most would think I hate them.
Can you give an example of the way you want to be treated at work that would make most people think you hate them?

Can you give an example of the way you want to be treated at work that would make most people think you hate them?
I swear like a sailor and enjoy when others talk to me in a crass manner. I prefer people who aren’t afraid to cross lines of appropriate language and politically incorrect jokes. I like to talk shit and I get a kick out of people talking shit to me. I think mental sparring and creative insults — it is good for the soul.

I don’t want any recognition. Ever. I don’t want to talk to my boss. Ever. I don’t ask for their time and they don’t ask for mine, so long as the money is moving. I don’t care where I stand with him either. I don’t care if he hates me, only that he respects me. And even then, I don’t really care about that, it just sounds nice to not be so hollow. Lol.

I’ve learned over the years that many people can’t handle this. I have to be an actor when I deal with most corporate lackey types. Many want to be coddled, given the attaboy. It makes me sick, but I do it because it’s what they want.

Last edited:
I swear like a sailor and enjoy when others talk to me in a crass manner. I prefer people who aren’t afraid to cross lines of appropriate language and politically incorrect jokes. I like to talk shit and I get a kick out of people talking shit to me. I think mental sparring and creative insults — it is good for the soul.

I don’t want any recognition. Ever. I don’t want to talk to my boss. Ever. I don’t ask for their time and they don’t ask for mine, so long as the money is moving. I don’t care where I stand with him either. I don’t care if he hates me, only that he respects me. And even then, I don’t really care about that, it just sounds nice to not be so hollow. Lol.

I’ve learned over the years that many people can’t handle this. I have to be an actor when I deal with most corporate lackey types. Many want to be coddled. It makes me sick, but I do it because it’s what they want.
What kind of work do you do?

I take dreams and visions and pivotal career moments for middle management and turn them into painful memories that are best forgotten.
My career was in education and being crass would have gotten me fired, I just wondered what industry/business/sector in which your career was based.

It has. Part of the reason, anyway. The rest is fairly obvious if you’re not too far down the MAGA rabbit hole.
I am glad that the negative impact that your old party causes has become clear to you. Nobody is perfect, but the basic Dem vs Rep philosophy pans out as for the common guy or not. In the grand scheme it is Democrats for the people, Republicans for their purse.

Reactions: TarponSpringsNole
I think it’s pretty funny, I post on another message board. That one is most definitely a left leaning bubble, there are no right wing trolls.

The right wing posts I see on here, don’t give me any incentive to see any right leaning posts.

I would like to have some good conversations but you can’t do that with idiots.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
The right leaning list seems low. Where are William Bonney, KFsDisciple, Bustinnarratives, RedRunny etc...?

And here I would have thought the night train was really going to even things out.............

Like I said, this place is a liberal safe haven and they are not even representative of Iowa because you need like 15 states to find 50 of them.

Reactions: hexumhawk
And here I would have thought the night train was really going to even things out.............

Like I said, this place is a liberal safe haven and they are not even representative of Iowa because you need like 15 states to find 50 of them.

Bro - I’ve got like 60 of your confirmed brethern listed and the vast majority of them haven’t voted. And the count doesn’t include even include the fence sitters who don’t want to be labeled as MAGA because that’s what they are. It’s not my fault your boys are pussies and have no conviction.

Also, your claim there are 30 people on HORT might be a bit off.

The right leaning list seems low. Where are William Bonney, KFsDisciple, Bustinnarratives, RedRunny etc...?
You currently have Torbee as a republican as well.
Bro - I’ve got like 60 of your confirmed brethern listed and the vast majority of them haven’t voted. And the count doesn’t include even include the fence sitters who don’t want to be labeled as MAGA because that’s what they are. It’s not my fault your boys are pussies and have no conviction.

Also, your claim there are 30 people on HORT might be a bit off.
My claim was 30 libs and your at 50.

Alright, shoot yourself.

You currently have Torbee as a republican as well.

My claim was 30 libs and your at 50.

Alright, shoot yourself.

I guess I misunderstood your rambling.

And shoot myself?! Spicy whiskey this morning! I like it when you didn’t wake up on the right side of the bed!

Back to the task at hand…get your political pussy bros in this thread and vote. Erect a sign so they can see it that is tall and wide. Set it on fire if you have to! I don’t know…something like this.

Darrell-McClanahan-candidate.jpg

I guess I misunderstood your rambling.

And shoot myself?! Spicy whiskey this morning! I like it when you didn’t wake up on the right side of the bed!

Back to the task at hand…get your political pussy bros in this thread and vote. Erect a sign so they can see it that is tall and wide. Set it on fire if you have to! I don’t know…something like this.

Darrell-McClanahan-candidate.jpg
Your data right now would lead credence to "ryan" being multiples fwiw.

Suit shoot 220 221, whatever you prefer.

Well, pretty much the 15 states that have no one living in them are red..states where folks live, have lots of us.

Your data right now would lead credence to "ryan" being multiples fwiw.

Suit shoot 220 221, whatever you prefer.

A couple have had the balls to self identify, but here’s the current list. Maybe send a Facebook meme or something out to get them in here.

“IAFB2021, BDE, stolen_valor, northern, scrud, trad, bins, arbor, abby, phenomenally, seminole97, luscious, farmboy, biggrey, dogboy, speedway, KFdisciple, chonk, fernetz_fan, Hawk_82, Hans81, roncuba, goldie, honda, swarm, shawn, dough, letsgohawks411, Keller99, jamesv, rifler, IMCC, kwik, faulty, fakenewsking, doob, titan, ihhawk, carvag, clarinda, hiwillie, stoopsbro, docrambo, finance, ICWest, Pine, SA, TJ, hitman, SIXERS, gus, hawkman34, coors, bow.to.the.narrative, ICHerky, franisdaman, dropitlike, deangelo....etc. etc. haven't even voted yet.”

Man, what a list. Imagine standing in a room with this and saying:

2dfb61d4-7085-4e50-b3c2-7e5e06ecc708_text.gif

You do you brother, but….

giphy.gif

Reactions: nelly02
A couple have had the balls to self identify, but here’s the current list. Maybe send a Facebook meme or something out to get them in here.

“IAFB2021, BDE, stolen_valor, northern, scrud, trad, bins, arbor, abby, phenomenally, seminole97, luscious, farmboy, biggrey, dogboy, speedway, KFdisciple, chonk, fernetz_fan, Hawk_82, Hans81, roncuba, goldie, honda, swarm, shawn, dough, letsgohawks411, Keller99, jamesv, rifler, IMCC, kwik, faulty, fakenewsking, doob, titan, ihhawk, carvag, clarinda, hiwillie, stoopsbro, docrambo, finance, ICWest, Pine, SA, TJ, hitman, SIXERS, gus, hawkman34, coors, bow.to.the.narrative, ICHerky, franisdaman, dropitlike, deangelo....etc. etc. haven't even voted yet.”

giphy.gif
Lots of potential “bots” listed there…

giphy.gif

You beautiful son of a bitch you just made me notice something.

giphy.gif
Imagine thinking someone voting similar to you makes them "my people".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT