ADVERTISEMENT

DEI hire

Was Kamala a DEI hire for VP?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Diversity Award GIF by The Daniels Corporation
1295259353_guy-kicks-cat-while-playing-kinect.gif

And you have major holes in your philosophy so the only thing you know how to do is throw out insults. Page 3 on the dem handbook.
You do realize if you use an emotionally charged term like DEI, it makes it fully allowable for a liberal to use charged terms like racist and bigot right? We can't say we want to play on a level playing field when you are unwilling to start the argument that way. Its also a losing argument when you have the less qualified candidate. This is an easy argument, yet we just can't get it through these republicans heads which is like talking to 1st graders. I can have a more intelligent conversation with my daughter. Its also why I think Trump will lose the election. Republicans will be too stupid to try and use this as a platform issue and it will backfire gloriously.

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
Ah, yeah he did. He even said so. lol
"If I’m elected president, my Cabinet, my administration will look like the country, and I commit that I will, in fact, appoint a, pick a woman to be vice president"
So to say I am picking qualified people that match the country, rather than a bunch of old white guys . . . you do realize this isn't the issue you think it is. But please continue this train of thought. Tell the republican party it is a winning argument. It is as good as Ivermectin.

Reactions: EasyHawk
They will for the majority of the American Voting demographic. When it can be shown republicans like you think this is a DEI hire, which I expect will come up in a debate, she can proudly state she is more qualified for the office than Trump. Trump had done nothing prior to being President and effectively failed as being president and has since been found guilty of federal charges. If you think she is unqualified, you are stating no females, mexicans, Asians, Puerto Ricans, or any other person with heritage other than anglo-saxon and a male qualifies to be a nominee, and since she is more qualified than Trump, it looks like a pretty silly argument. But that is the level of intelligence for people like you, and even after this you will be stupid enough to think your side is the more intelligent argument and will be effective in a debate and or election as a major platform issue.
The white house is proud of their dei hires? why aren't you even acknowledging them? Seems kind of racist huh?

"Michael Leach, a special assistant to President Joe Biden and the chief diversity and inclusion officer for the White House, departs after serving as a top aide to the Democrat since his 2020 presidential campaign, the White House said on Thursday. Both in office and during the campaign, Leach, who’s Black, spearheaded efforts to create the most diverse general election and White House staffs in history. He was frequently involved in conversations advancing inclusive perspectives in administration policy

Reactions: 3boysmom
The white house is proud of their dei hires? why aren't you even acknowledging them? Seems kind of racist huh?

"Michael Leach, a special assistant to President Joe Biden and the chief diversity and inclusion officer for the White House, departs after serving as a top aide to the Democrat since his 2020 presidential campaign, the White House said on Thursday. Both in office and during the campaign, Leach, who’s Black, spearheaded efforts to create the most diverse general election and White House staffs in history. He was frequently involved in conversations advancing inclusive perspectives in administration policy
If we want to compare cabinets or advisors or attorneys to Trumps, it is better than Cohen, Manafort, Papadopoulos, Stone, Gates and Weisselberg who are all in jail. Please keep digging, sooner or later you will get to China, China, China.

Reactions: torbee
This is like Trump's convention speech. The non-crazy Republican political consultants want MAGA to SHUT UP!!$!! when it comes to going after Kamala on sex and race. But the diehards (probably including Trump) just can't help themselves.

Maybe Dems can get 70% of the female vote in this election.

I don't care, you come across as enough of a democrat that I grouped you in there because you made a stupid post. If you want to stop people from using DEI, don't vote democrat.

DEI was a huge initiative under the Biden regime. If you don't want to read the letters DEI on here, don't click on the thread titled DEI hire. If you don't want DEI implemented in the real world, don't vote for the current group of democrats.
It's the new woke and affirmative action. MAGA Republican is a party based on sexism and racism--they're saying it out loud, screaming it. Wish Dems would go on offense here instead of going into the usual defensive crouch.

Thats a fair response, she was picked right after BLM riots and Biden wanted to lock up the black vote. I agree with this.
Then she was qualified and given the position to increase his voting block, you know the typical rational that occurs when selecting a VP nominee. This helped Biden win the election (yes win the election, that is not up for debate). Or you can be like Trump who picked Vance who does nothing to cater to other demographics, just more angry white men arguments.

Reactions: torbee and pjhawk
You do realize if you use an emotionally charged term like DEI, it makes it fully allowable for a liberal to use charged terms like racist and bigot right? We can't say we want to play on a level playing field when you are unwilling to start the argument that way. Its also a losing argument when you have the less qualified candidate. This is an easy argument, yet we just can't get it through these republicans heads which is like talking to 1st graders. I can have a more intelligent conversation with my daughter. Its also why I think Trump will lose the election. Republicans will be too stupid to try and use this as a platform issue and it will backfire gloriously.
"Emotionally charged"? LOL.

The white house house has an entire press release with this term. How does that make you feel?

You know how republicans say dems lie and use propaganda? this is it. The dem party promoted dei and made it a major component of the entire administration, but now you say its an emotionally charged term that should not be used. WTF? You guys are absolutely effing nuts.

The white house house has an entire press release with this term. How does that make you feel?

You know how republicans say dems lie and use propaganda? this is it. The dem party promoted dei and made it a major component of the entire administration, but now you say its an emotionally charged term that should not be used. WTF? You guys are absolutely effing nuts.
It is the way you use it, since you don't understand it. And what you mean is anybody not white and straight is a "DEI" hire. And VP's aren't hired.

I don't care
Clearly you do.
...you come across as enough of a democrat..
how so, because I don't post like a triggered, hysterical Nancy? If that's the case, I'll take that as a complement (despite the fact I'm an old school Republican who simply refuses to align with a current cult)
If you want to stop people from using DEI, don't vote democrat. If you don't want to read the letters DEI on here, don't click on the thread titled DEI hire. If you don't want DEI implemented in the real world, don't vote for the current group of democrats.
I called you out for posting on and on and on and on and on (along with your ilk) about DEI. It's nauseating and shows a complete lack of political depth. I still think you confuse affirmative action with DEI.

You have changed the terminology of the term. We should include all qualified people, and not exclude based on sex, heritage, orientation, religion, previous nationality ect. Do you think its good to continue to have old, white, men who are lawyers, as the only people who are qualified to be in politics. Don't you think that is good, or should we go back to slavery days. Again it is stupid. You are using DEI, like Woke. Its a stupid argument when you think about it . . . but again you don't think. And again, she was voted into the position, it wasn't given to her, she with Biden beat Trump in an election. They together earned their position in the election.

3.5 months more of MAGA boomers like the ones in this thread making racist and misogynistic remarks on Harris is exactly why she is probably going to win. It has been and ugly 4 days and it is only helping the Democrats.
If you think the discussion in this thread is helping dems, then you are a fool. the dems have undermined the entire premise of dei and have proven that most people think dei hires are unqualified. They have shown that when they cant back up their claims in facts they will lie about the claims and then resort to calling names and saying republicans are racist. This thread includes everything that is wrong with democrats.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
If you think the discussion in this thread is helping dems, then you are a fool. the dems have undermined the entire premise of dei and have proven that most people think dei hires are unqualified. They have shown that when they cant back up their claims in facts they will lie about the claims and then resort to calling names and saying republicans are racist. This thread includes everything that is wrong with democrats.
So you're telling us that Harris is qualified, in your opinion. That's good.

What made Trump qualified?

Just can't help yourselves. Gotta attack any effort to ameliorate the long term effects of racism and sexism and then you work that into attacking the highly qualified nominee (especially compared to her opponents--Trump or Vance) for President of the Democratic party.

Keep digging guys!

You have changed the terminology of the term. We should include all qualified people, and not exclude based on sex, heritage, religion, previous nationality ect. Do you think its good to continue to have old, white, men who are lawyers, as the only people who are qualified to be in politics. Don't you think that is good, or should we go back to slavery days. Again it is stupid. You are using DEI, like Woke. Its a stupid argument when you think about it . . . but again you don't think. And again, she was voted into the position, it wasn't given to her, she with Biden beat Trump in an election. They together earned their position in the election.
I didn't define the term anywhere in this thread. I posted likes from liberal sources. I was simply wondering why dems have pushed dei for so long, but now they are unwilling to call a black woman as vp a dei hire. Thats what you wanted wasn't it? You should all be happy you got what you wanted.

I didn't define the term anywhere in this thread. I posted likes from liberal sources. I was simply wondering why dems have pushed dei for so long, but now they are unwilling to call a black woman as vp a dei hire. Thats what you wanted wasn't it? You should all be happy you got what you wanted.
Because she wasn't hired.

Watching you flail is hilarious.

Just can't help yourselves. Gotta attack any effort to ameliorate the long term effects of racism and sexism and then you work that into attacking the highly qualified nominee (especially compared to her opponents--Trump or Vance) for President of the Democratic party.

Keep digging guys!
I'm just pointing out the propaganda and hypocrisy of the dem party. DEI is great and everyone needs to support DEI. but after a black woman is chosen as president you say thats not dei, she was qualified so she wasnt a dei hire.

Republicans as a whole have. You have made it a negative that we should be inclusive and look at all possibilities, and not restrict ourselves to any candidate that isn white, male, heterosexual, and Christian or it is consider a DEI hire (even though she was elected). Its a stupid argument when Trump is your nominee. You may have a better argument if a previous failed Real estate mogul, television personality were the main qualifications Trump has to be President.

I'm just pointing out the propaganda and hypocrisy of the dem party. DEI is great and everyone needs to support DEI. but after a black woman is chosen as president you say thats not dei, she was qualified so she wasnt a dei hire.
No one has said or suggested that other than you.

We are the "making shit up" stage of your desperation.

House Republican leadership to Hawk82: "SHUT THE EFF UP!%!!!!!"
The issue is they can't help themselves, and neither will Trump or other Republicans. It is in their DNA and they have no self control. They effectively had an election gift wrapped for them, and they were too effective in their arguments against Biden being qualified to run for office, that when he drops out and Democrats pivot they are screwed.

Last edited:
I think it's funny that you can't even embrace that she is a dei hire. Your only defense is to call me racist. That is soo liberal of you.🤣

How can you think dei is great when you're embarrassed to call kamala a dei hire. Let's hear your best gaslighting pitch
Nancy Travis Genius GIF by Last Man Standing

Everyone in this thread is shitting on you and laughing at your weak comments.

The fact you think this is winning, again, says a lot about you.

But hey, Northern - the most-hated poster in board history - agrees with you, so ya got that Going for you. 😂😂😂

Because she wasn't hired.

Watching you flail is hilarious.
I'd laugh more if I didn't understand these are the people I'll be standing in line with come November. He still doesn't understand that an elected official can't be described as a "DEI hire" in the traditional sense, since the term "DEI hire" refers to hiring practices within organizations aimed at increasing diversity, equity, and inclusion (not a Democratic election).

I imagine this is 82's car:

452001944_352059167941697_2885405788443988329_n.jpg

Because a DEI position implies that it was only available for minorities. In Kamala's case, I'm sure it was considered that she would add to the minority and female voters, but other candidates were considered, some of them were white men. She was more qualified in Biden's eyes. The fact that you keep pushing this shows how colossally ignorant you are in the basic understanding of what DEI even means and its intent. You hate it because you're a racist and you think that something is being taken from you, but what you don't understand is that a woman like Kamala Harris would be more qualified than you for any position other than ditch digger.
I don't think the OP understands that choosing a Vice Presidential candidate is a bit of a balancing act. Presidential candidates look for someone who complements their policy strengths—like picking a VP with expertise in areas where they might be weaker. They also consider how the VP can appeal to different voter groups, whether that's by geographic location, demographics, or political experiance.

Ultimately, the goal is to find someone who can help sway crucial swing states or unify the party if there were internal divisions. Personal chemistry between the presidential and vice-presidential candidates is also key, ensuring they can work well together and present a united front. I think media appeal and public perception play a significant role too. Picking the right person can boost the overall ticket, or it can tank it.

House Republican leadership to Hawk82: "SHUT THE EFF UP!%!!!!!"
I have not made this about race. Its the democrats that have made it about race. I am bringing attention to democrat policies like DEI that make everything about race.

DEI policies create more issues than they solve. If you want more racism, support democrats. If you want to be judged by the content of your character rather than the color of your skin, vote republican. Democrats will continue to push DEI, so if you are tired of these discussions, re-evaluate the position democrats have on dei.

• Haha
Reactions: EasyHawk
I have not made this about race. Its the democrats that have made it about race. I am bringing attention to democrat policies like DEI that make everything about race.

DEI policies create more issues than they solve. If you want more racism, support democrats. If you want to be judged by the content of your character rather than the color of your skin, vote republican. Democrats will continue to push DEI, so if you are tired of these discussions, re-evaluate the position democrats have on dei.
Was it you that said Obama was the most racially divisive president ever because he was black? Sounds like something you would say.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT