ADVERTISEMENT

Delay of Game at the end

lesterfan

Scout Team
Feb 18, 2004
Why would you give up 5 yards for one extra second at the end when you have 3 time outs ? I mean there is plenty more to blame for the loss, but why give them a free 5 yards ?

It’s not like the punter needed the space , and even if it became a touch back that would have been fine also . I don’t understand why Kirk would do that .

Why would you give up 5 yards for one extra second at the end when you have 3 time outs ? I mean there is plenty more to blame for the loss, but why give them a free 5 yards ?

It’s not like the punter needed the space , and even if it became a touch back that would have been fine also . I don’t understand why Kirk would do that .
Agreed….i have never ever seen a coach make that call….there would be no reason to bank a TO either…. 🥲

on top of it our punter only kicked it 36 yards to the 20 yard line. It was all a mess unless the coaches told our punter to punt it high so no run back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT