ADVERTISEMENT

Delusional Topic, a Poll

Who was delusional?

• Total voters
Dec 31, 2014
Who was delusional about Joe Biden’s mental fitness to be the 2024 Presidential Nominee of the Democratic party?

Specifically ~May 2024 to early July 2024

Everyone gets to vote.

Sorry Joe Biden got old on you and the media lied to you repeatedly for years. That has to be really hard to come to terms with.
No continuing our Democracy is all I care about. The media lied to me? I knew Joe was old in 2020 but he wasn't a corrupt, pos, lying domestic terrorist 34 felonies and counting LOSER. ELOONS kinda guy

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
I voted OP. Not because Joe Biden was fit for another four years, obviously he wasn’t. But because if I compare Joe Biden’s mental health to OP Biden wins in a landslide.

Seek help OP, you have seriously lost your marbles worried that the government is going to sterilize your kids. They aren’t and you are embarrassing yourself.

No continuing our Democracy is all I care about. The media lied to me? I knew Joe was old in 2020 but he wasn't a corrupt, post, lying domestic terrorist 34 felonies and counting LOSER. ELOONS kinda guy

Why did Trump bother running in 2020 if his intention was to end Democracy? Why didn't he just “end Democracy” while he was still in office?

Let’s talk about delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: Chishawk1425
The fact that you and your party put Biden down so much, for being out of it, or whatever.

And completely ignore everything going on with Trump, tells me all I need to know about you and everyone that associates with your party.

I voted OP. Not because Joe Biden was fit for another four years, obviously he wasn’t. But because if I compare Joe Biden’s mental health to OP Biden wins in a landslide.

Seek help OP, you have seriously lost your marbles worried that the government is going to sterilize your kids. They aren’t and you are embarrassing yourself.

Admitting you have an inability to tell the truth. Happy for you.

8zhm4x.jpg

The fact that you and your party put Biden down so much, for being out of it, or whatever.

And completely ignore everything going on with Trump, tells me all I need to know about you and everyone that associates with your party.

My party? I’m a registered Democrat nut bag.

Completely ignore?

I had an entire thread on which GOP members I believed to be compromised by Russian intelligence.

Some of you are too stupid to insult, so I won’t.

I'd still take a hobbled Biden over a criminal Trump. Hobbled Biden decisions will still be far better for Americans.

Reactions: Bonerfarts
I'd still take a hobbled Biden over a criminal Trump. Hobbled Biden decisions will still be far better for Americans.

That’s not in question.

It’s about who had the clarity, the sound judgement, and the accuracy of seeing Joe Biden for what he became, BEFORE the whole world was exposed to his mental state at “the debate”

There is only one right answer and hint, it is not “90% of HROT Democrats.”

Elon wanted DeSantis. Did you ever see me posting about DeSantis? Well?

Dumfuk.
Nope, but one year ago you did say Kamala was better than Trump would ever be. Only to flip a switch when Elon went pro Trump.
She received 2% of support in the Democratic primaries before she bowed out….not great.

A prosecutor who banged a married man to find her way into positions of government authority. Not a stellar track record.

While I don’t particularly like her she is still a better human than Trump or Desantis will ever be and it’s not close.
And now you are so far gone that you put up insanely silly polls. You seriously need help.

Reactions: Bonerfarts
That’s not in question.

It’s about who had the clarity, the sound judgement, and the accuracy of seeing Joe Biden for what he became, BEFORE the whole world was exposed to his mental state at “the debate”

There is only one right answer and hint, it is not “90% of HROT Democrats.”
You know, masturbating at least 20 times a month is said to help reduce your chances of getting prostate cancer but you really shouldn't do it publicly.

but one year ago you did say Kamala was better than Trump would ever be.

I said she was a better human. That doesn’t mean i have to like her ideas.

I think she is a vacuous social climber that the Democratic party roundly chewed up and spit out unceremoniously just 4 years ago. (that’s a fact Jack.)

The fact that you keep conflating the idea of who is a better person, to who would be a better President is laughable. It makes me question your intelligence.

How many times do I have to say this before it gets through your thick ****in’ skull? I would prefer two new candidates. Not Harris, Not Trump.

Is that clear?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT