ADVERTISEMENT

Trump says ABC ‘not worthy’ of debate planned for September

My favorite part is his claim that it will follow the same exact rules as the Biden debate.

Except there will be no fact checking.

Except there will be no mic cutting.

Except the two sides have not agreed on the venue.

The place.

The time.

The moderators.

The rules.

And it will be packed with MAGAts allowed to treat it like a Jerry Springer show.

But yeah, other than that it's exactly the same.
It's basically a trump rally with fox news as the host. And that is the conditions he needs to feel like he can win. Only his cult will not see this as running away from her. He is trying to save face so he can later say hey I offered her a debate and she is the one who is scared. Only your cult will fall for this traitor. The rest of America will see you for the pussy you are.

If Trump keeps saying he wants the debate on Fox she should take him up on it to get him on the stage.
Bret Bair and Martha McCallum will be fair enough.

She could beat Trump in that head to head.

If the polls are close or not in her favor she should take him up on it.
Will you stop whinging about her ducking interviews if she agrees to the debate that Fox and Trump didn’t bother to discuss with her beforehand?

Reactions: sober_teacher
Will you stop whinging about her ducking interviews if she agrees to the debate that Fox and Trump didn’t bother to discuss with her beforehand?
I just want to hear from her about all her policy flip flops from her 2019 campaign. Should be interesting…if she’s ever asked.

Kamala should agree to the FOX debate and then send Pete at the last minute.

Arrange some national security issue that requires her immediate in-person attention in Japan, or some such thing.

Trump will bitch and moan but he either runs away or he debates Pete.

Either way, he looks bad.

Reactions: artradley
Have you changed your mind about anything since 2019?
Flip flopper.
You're right. It's not that you flip-flopped, it's what you flipped from and to. In Kamala's case, she has some 'splaining to do. Such as backing down on Medicare for All and getting friendlier toward fracking. What else?

Lefties like me hope she will improve several of her positions and clarify others. Then again, if she clarifies some positions too forcefully in this schizophrenic nation, the idiot backlash could cost her the election. So it's a tightrope walk, and I doubt folks like me will hear what we want to hear.

It's not like we're going to vote for Trump, but it would be nice to be able to vote with enthusiasm rather than feeling forced to settle.

Got it. You’d prefer leaders who do not learn and evolve.
Finish this sentence, “Stop the…”!!!
Let’s take just one example.

In 2019 she wanted to ban fracking because of the environmental impacts. Pretty adamant about it.

What has she “learned” to make her reverse that position?

Let’s take just one example.

In 2019 she wanted to ban fracking because of the environmental impacts. Pretty adamant about it.

What has she “learned” to make her reverse that position?
From what I've read, fracking has faded away over the past several years. So, is fracking an issue like it was in 2019? Probably not imo.

Reactions: cigaretteman
From what I've read, fracking has faded away over the past several years. So, is fracking an issue like it was in 2019? Probably not imo.
Fracking was always a scam. It requires high oil and gas prices to make financial sense. Frack a well and you get huge output in year one. It drops by 60% or more in year two and continues to decline. The well is abandoned, and the companies move on leaving behind a mess for the locals to clean up. The company, meanwhile, has to "drill, baby, drill" to keep producing product...which is kinda cost prohibitive when commodity prices drop (see: pandemic).

hydraulic-fracturing-market.jpg

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Do you also think that pro wrestling is real?
Fox plummeted in the ratings in 2021 because they were objective. Lesson learned as they pivoted to hardcore misinformation.
lol…of course pro wrestling is real. 😉 However, FOX is a highly rated network.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT