ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Censured Over Anti-Semitism

No argument from me (although on principal I don’t really like the idea of censure). She’s just flat out wrong and she’s doubling down on being wrong.
Kudos to you. Too bad so few others will do the same. We are told by many lefties on here that the Squad is normal and just pushes for free healthcare and education all while ignoring their antisemitism and Nazi like attitudes. Senator Fetterman and President Biden have also been a breath of fresh air in regards to Israel and standing up to Hamas.

Kudos to you. Too bad so few others will do the same. We are told by many lefties on here that the Squad is normal and just pushes for free healthcare and education all while ignoring their antisemitism and Nazi like attitudes. Senator Fetterman and President Biden have also been a breath of fresh air in regards to Israel and standing up to Hamas.
More than one thing can be true. Those people get elected because they represent a certain part of our population and they give those people a voice. I don’t always like what’s said, but they’re winning elections and it is what it is. I’m also good with the censure because there’s a long run of anti-semitism there.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
Exactly 22 did lol what about the other 190 who seem to think her behavior and statements were completely acceptable?
As I said earlier I agree with the censure but at least there are 22 willing to do the right thing. There are exactly zero on the republican side willing to do anything about their crazies and that's been proven over and over.

As I said earlier I agree with the censure but at least there are 22 willing to do the right thing. There are exactly zero on the republican side willing to do anything about their crazies and that's been proven over and over.
Republicans were just accused of being disorganized and incompetent when they broke rank to oust McCarthy and then deny other "maga" republicans like Jim Jordan the position of speaker. In general I agree that both sides vote party line more often than they should.

Republicans were just accused of being disorganized and incompetent when they broke rank to oust McCarthy and then deny other "maga" republicans like Jim Jordan the position of speaker. In general I agree that both sides vote party line more often than they should.
That was the crazies ousting Mccarthy not the other way around. Rs get ostracized if they call out anything crazy. Kinzinger and Cheney were censured and booted from the party for daring to call out the cult leaders behavior. You can't both sides this. The fact there are 22 that did the right thing is head and shoulders above the Rs.

That was the crazies ousting Mccarthy not the other way around. Rs get ostracized if they call out anything crazy. Kinzinger and Cheney were censured and booted from the party for daring to call out the cult leaders behavior. You can't both sides this. The fact there are 22 that did the right thing is head and shoulders above the Rs.
Cheney and Kinzinger are garbage human beings and deserved the boot they got. Liz and her father Dick should be in prison for the rest of their lives. As for the speaker example there were still Republicans who voted no to a jordan speakership. Dems would never do that.
Your party is full of bigots and white nationalists. Don’t act like this one person is a black eye for Dems.
Yet the most prominent white nationalist in the united states endorsed joe biden in the 2020 election. Weird.

Wait, like four posts up from yours people were saying 0% of Republicans hold their own accountable.

Which is it?

Cheney and Kinzinger are garbage human beings and deserved the boot they got. Liz and her father Dick should be in prison for the rest of their lives. As for the speaker example there were still Republicans who voted no to a jordan speakership. Dems would never do that.

Yet the most prominent white nationalist in the united states endorsed joe biden in the 2020 election. Weird.
David Duke backed Trump.

Funny I didn't hear any complaints about Cheney when she was voting with Trump over 90% of the time but once she criticized him see you later. Sounds like a cult to me

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
I have seen Kinzinger being thrown around here….in a sane country….he is a future president. I would strongly consider voting for him, even across the aisle.

But in current America he is thrown out of congress….

Wait, like four posts up from yours people were saying 0% of Republicans hold their own accountable.

Which is it?
MAGA is controlling the party. MAGA ousted Mccarthy and MAGA made sure Kinzinger and Cheney were booted. MAGA is the crazies of your party. No one is holding them accountable. 22 dems just did something about the crazy in there party. Get it now?

MAGA is controlling the party. MAGA ousted Mccarthy and MAGA made sure Kinzinger and Cheney were booted. MAGA is the crazies of your party. No one is holding them accountable. 22 dems just did something about the crazy in there party. Get it now?
Cheney got booted by the people of Wyoming. Your issue is with them, not her peers in congress.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT