ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Jerry Nadler Admits on Camera Open Borders are to turn migrants into Voters

Hard to become a citizen when you leave. Do you believe that you should have a say in how your local tax dollars are spent?

It's a choice,... If you don't like taxation without representation you have two options:
1. Become a citizen obtain representation and continue paying taxes.
2. Leave and no longer pay taxes.

None of us have much say in how our tax dollars are spent,.. local or otherwise.

It's a choice,... If you don't like taxation without representation you have two options:
1. Become a citizen obtain representation and continue paying taxes.
2. Leave and no longer pay taxes.

None of us have much say in how our tax dollars are spent,.. local or otherwise.
Really. I see it all the time with many of my friends that live in my small hometown. They attend city council meeting all the time. It takes a long time to become a citizen legally. We are definitely not going to agree. I would prefer to reward legal immigrants that are contributing to their community. You don't.

I would prefer to reward legal immigrants that are contributing to their community. You don't.

Most of us would. Not Republicans, apparently.
Them immigrants have darker skin, and speak languages other than 'Merican.

And Democrats are just bringing them in, to vote Democrat, yo.

I believe most Americans would be and are for this. It's just those that believe the far right propaganda that illegals will voting for Biden that bitch about it.

I don't think we have illegals voting in national elections. But their offspring will tend to go that direction at least for a while. Probably a boon for the Dems, at least for a while. (Immigrant populations tend to become more politically conservative with time)

I don't think we have illegals voting in national elections. But their offspring will tend to go that direction at least for a while. Probably a boon for the Dems, at least for a while. (Immigrant populations tend to become more politically conservative with time)
That is a law that needs to be changed. Children born on US soil to illegal immigrants should not be automatic citizens.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
This is the part you don't want happening, though. Legal citizenship for immigrants, because you're afraid they won't vote for "your side" in 10 or 20 years...

I'm very much in favor of legal citizenship for legal immigrants,.. you're a clown who likes to categorize people.

Not how you post here. Asylum seekers are legal immigrants, FYI.

Normally I would agree with that,.. but the currently expanded crop of pretend asylum seekers are giving real asylum seekers a bad rep...

Do we agree it is probably a good idea to reform immigration then?

Absolutely,.. and then after reforming current immigration law it would be an even better idea if were were to actually enforce those laws.

Do we agree it is probably a good idea to reform immigration then?

He thinks asylum seekers get immediate "citizenship".

Which is entirely incorrect. Asylum seekers must apply, and be granted, permanent residency.

They get Green Cards and legal residency. If they want full citizenship and voting rights, they must also qualify and apply for those. And IIRC, it was at least $600 or more to submit that citizenship application, as well as pass a test that @Rifler would probably struggle with.

But @Rifler is too far down the GOP Rabbit Hole to understand any of this. "Illegals" who claim asylum will overrun our voting system, per the propaganda he is fed, daily.

And none of it is factual. But he just doesn't care. He has no need to dig into those details, his mind is already made up by what other people tell him to think.

Yes...but that's in that pesky 14th Amendment that also disqualifies Trump from the Office of President.
So, we can totally ignore that one.
Once Trump wins and the GOP takes the Senate back, they will control all branches of government.

Next step is to hold a Republican-managed Constitutional Convention to change or get rid of the parts of the constitution they don't like and to insert more protections for their big donors.

Before you assume I'm just being paranoid, they have already proposed that.

Reactions: Ree4
IMHO, if a child is born in this country by illegal immigrant parents that child should not be considered an American. I honestly don't believe this is what the founding fathers had in mind.
Considering the early days of the US was basically come one, come all, i'm going to disagree with you here.

Love that you're in favor of punishing the kid for the sins of the parents. Not their fault their parents broke the law. By the Constitution of the US, if you're born here, you're a citizen.

Considering the early days of the US was basically come one, come all, i'm going to disagree with you here.

Love that you're in favor of punishing the kid for the sins of the parents. Not their fault their parents broke the law. By the Constitution of the US, if you're born here, you're a citizen.
I get it. However, the number of affluent friends in Asia that had children with US passports because of "birth" vacations was not funny. This is just one issue. I am very pro immigration but I hate the abuse. The border is not the only issue on this one.

I get it. However, the number of affluent friends in Asia that had children with US passports because of "birth" vacations was not funny. This is just one issue. I am very pro immigration but I hate the abuse. The border is not the only issue on this one.
I don't really care - you're blaming the kid for something they have no control over.

How many kids are born under these circumstances do you think each year? a few thousand?

• Sad
Reactions: EasyHawk
Depends where the immigrant is from also. Tons of Mexicans are Roman Catholics which would lean conservative. I know a TON of Republican Mexicans

Depends where the immigrant is from also. Tons of Mexicans are Roman Catholics which would lean conservative. I know a TON of Republican Mexicans
This is the crazy thing - if Republicans softened their stance on immigration, they'd make major inroads with latinos across the board.

They lost California in the '90s largely because they pushed thru a very unpopular immigration measure and they've never really recovered there. Democrats won AZ in '20 in part because of that. They've been chipping away in Texas for similar reasons as well.

This is the crazy thing - if Republicans softened their stance on immigration, they'd make major inroads with latinos across the board.

They lost California in the '90s largely because they pushed thru a very unpopular immigration measure and they've never really recovered there. Democrats won AZ in '20 in part because of that. They've been chipping away in Texas for similar reasons as well.
They've been making definite inroads. Or else enough Latinos have culturally integrated.

Anti immigration rhetoric doesn't seem to be that big a barrier to support

You don't have to be a racist piece of shit.

They've been making definite inroads. Or else enough Latinos have culturally integrated.
Outside of FL - which has its own separate deal due to the Cuban population there for one thing; they're still losing the latino vote decisively. Biden doesn't win AZ with out that, or NV for that matter.

making inroads doesn't mean much when they were starting at rock bottom.

Outside of FL - which has its own separate deal due to the Cuban population there for one thing; they're still losing the latino vote decisively. Biden doesn't win AZ with out that, or NV for that matter.

making inroads doesn't mean much when they were starting at rock bottom.
They got 40 percent in the midterms

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT