Aug 17, 2011
They…….
What? Why?

Pro choice?
Against the death penalty?
Separation of church and state?

What is it?

de85f06a7098123b92b1943552c3b8aa3838eba76ab29cf2ec44843eadbbfc1d.png

OK, here's why I think Dems suck and it's why I started liking Trump.

Wikileaks published the hacked DNC emails of Hillary and the DNCs corruption. Where was the outrage placed? It wasn't at Hillary or the DNC.

James Comey, right before the election, opened an investigation of Hillary having an illegal server in her house. Where was the outrage directed? It wasn't at Hillary.

Dems may care about corruption but only when it is the republicans doing it.
Go ahead and laugh, it's why I call you shitlibs.

• Haha
Reactions: bojihawk44

Wikileaks published the hacked DNC emails of Hillary and the DNCs corruption. Where was the outrage placed? It wasn't at Hillary or the DNC.

James Comey, right before the election, opened an investigation of Hillary having an illegal server in her house. Where was the outrage directed? It wasn't at Hillary.

I didn't know you called us shitlibs. That's pretty hurtful.

So you're saying your team sucks a little less? Regardless, both are terrible and are responsible for the division in this country.
Bull. Shit. Fox News isn’t Democrat. They are the number one issue. You also don’t get to blame Democrats for radical Republicans being pro-Putin Russia. They did that themselves. We aren’t in a both sides times in this country.

giphy.gif

Reactions: win4jj
Bull. Shit. Fox News isn’t Democrat. They are the number one issue. You also don’t get to blame Democrats for radical Republicans being pro-Putin Russia. They did that themselves. We aren’t in a both sides times in this country.
The difference is you're a diehard democrat. You're like the MAGA fans that can only see things one way. For those of us like me who is open minded enough to see things as they are, we realize both parties suck right now and they are at fault for this shit country. Along with other issues, but political has a lot to do with things as we know them now.

I don’t see the correlation to those events and what made Trump so attractive. His whole life is based on corruption and no accountability.

The difference is you're a diehard democrat. You're like the MAGA fans that can only see things one way. For those of us like me who is open minded enough to see things as they are, we realize both parties suck right now and they are at fault for this shit country. Along with other issues, but political has a lot to do with things as we know them now.
Oh look Mr. "both sides" has entered the discussion. Go vote for the con man that tried to steal the election again you moron.

Oh look Mr. "both sides" has entered the discussion. Go vote for the con man that tried to steal the election again you moron.
Oh look, Mr "angry Lib" has entered the discussion to bitch at an independent about a guy the independent doesn't support. This is the kind of behavior that needs to be called out and pushed back against around here.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
Oh look, Mr "angry Lib" has entered the discussion to bitch at an independent about a guy the independent doesn't support. This is the kind of behavior that needs to be called out and pushed back against around here.
Lol at me being a "Lib" and Hawkman98 being an independent. I was never a registered Democrat until Trump ran for his second term. Voted for McCain and Gary Johnson previously. Don't care too much about politics but unfortunately I have eyes and ears.

Incorrectly bashing "both sides" does not make you an independent and is far more harmful. If you're still defending Trump and saying things like "both sides" at this point I can call you nothing other than a moron.

It amazes me the perception some people have of themselves. You start to understand why people latch on to bullshit so easy these days.

I guess we can just skip the whole judge and jury part of the justice system when hawkman is involved. It's so convenient to have someone who is open minded enough to see things as they are.

Lol at me being a "Lib" and Hawkman98 being an independent. I was never a registered Democrat until Trump ran for his second term. Voted for McCain and Gary Johnson previously. Don't care too much about politics but unfortunately I have eyes and ears.

Incorrectly bashing "both sides" does not make you an independent and is far more harmful. If you're still defending Trump and saying things like "both sides" at this point I can call you nothing other than a moron.
If you oppose trump, morons will tell you that you are a far left, angry lib. Obviously, they aren't bright enough to see how far trump has led them down the fascist trail.

Maybe it's time to stop calling people that don't toe your line morons.

Maybe it's time to stop calling people that don't toe your line morons.
You know, I considered that. And I refrained for a long time thinking many would eventually wake up, and many have. However, we now have years upon years of evidence showing that Trump and the majority of the Republican party are bad actors that care about nothing other than holding power. People still saying "both sides" at this point are hopeless.

You know, I considered that. And I refrained for a long time thinking many would eventually wake up, and many have. However, we now have years upon years of evidence showing that Trump and the majority of the Republican party are bad actors that care about nothing other than holding power. People still saying "both sides" at this point are hopeless.
He's a decent guy and you know it. Calling someone a moron isn't a convincing argument anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT