ADVERTISEMENT

Dems Will Win Big with Great VP Pick

She/they picked this loser because he was the last one left. Can't pick a Jew. Can't pick a guy that developed China's balloon technology. So let's go with a guy that encouraged rioting that resulted in Minneapolis becoming a shithole.

Oh, by the way, Ilhan Omar LOVES this pick. That's all you need to know.
I like how you're posting as if the VP pick might have had some sort of impact on how you were gonna vote.

You seem to want to.
Okay, let me word it differently.

I don't want to talk to you on the phone. Pwning you here while I work is enough for me. You right wingers truly are weird. Not that long ago one of you asked to meet me in real life because they wanted to see what I looked like and wanted me to give them money (typical), and now you want to give me your phone number.

Weird stuff.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Thank you Democrats for giving us a better choose than Biden. Much appreciated.

Trump never had my vote, never will. I don’t feel great about voting Harris/Walz, but since the alternative is trash, my vote goes to Harris.

Honestly, I’d love to see the Democrats hold the Presidency, House and Senate. Let’s see fully what they want to implement over the next 4 years. Will they fix the border? Will they do anything with Medicare and Social Security? Where will we be at with Ukraine and Israel? Will we make any dents into the growing homeless population? How aggressive will they be with their green initiatives. Can they make abortions legal as they desire?

If this were to happen, what’s next for the GOP? Dig in further on losing political issues? Or, will they finally rid themselves of Trump and the MAGA movement and bring in the next generation? Until the MAGA movement is gone, I believe we are in for 4-8 years of Dem leadership. Would love to see them address issues and where we all land.

I don't want to talk to you on the phone. Pwning you here while I work is enough for me. You right wingers truly are weird. Not that long ago one of you asked to meet me in real life because they wanted to see what I looked like and wanted me to give them money (typical), and now you want to give me your phone number.

Weird stuff.
It will all be okay, don't suppress your feelings.

As someone registered Independent I find the Democrat ticket to be very underwhelming. I find the Republican ticket to be just not good. I feel like we can do better. I will probably vote for underwhelming in November. I might consider third party.

Reactions: jonesy5960
nope. shapiro was it. then second place would be AZ astronaut dude. both of these guys would outshine her though. the fact that she picked this loser- signals she has given up and is throwing in the towel. the fall of Minneapolis indeed!!
How in the hell would you know?? I should just ignore you, but you can be entertaining at times. 🤣

Walz LOL

The Dim Dems got to be crying in their milk over this one.

All they talked about the last week was how great it would be to pick the Pennsylvania Governor or the dude from Arizona, instead she picks this clown from Minnesota.

A state that brings nothing to the ticket, her first big decision and she pulls a Kamala Crash with it.

LOL

"A state that brings nothing to the ticket" says the guy who is voting for a ticket with JD Vance now on it. A guy who was a never Trumper who now thinks Trump is great.

Weird stuff.

Sounds like @hexumhawk wants to swap hand pics.

Or something else.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
I have voted for GOP or Libertarian 75% of time.

I have never been so excited about the Dem ticket.

I think Dems will win big in November.

I hope the GOP is no longer a cult in 2028. Bring back the Ike/Reagan GOP.

I plan on sending in a donation to Republicans for Harris.
I sure hope you are right and I think you are. This country needs to rid itself of Trumpism. Trumpism breeds hate and division. Not exactly a recipe for a great country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT