ADVERTISEMENT

Dems Will Win Big with Great VP Pick

It’s so funny how the MAGAts ABSOLUTELY HATE getting (accurately) tagged with the “weird” label and keep trying to throw it back, just like the weak little beta cucks that they are.
I get weird every night after my wife and daughter go to bed and listen to music and respond to you dickheads.

Let's get weird bro.

I get weird every night after my wife and daughter go to bed and listen to music and respond to you dickheads.

Let's get weird bro.
Hey at least you’re “owning” it. But if this is just something you do “late at night after the family is in bed” then why are you on here now? Unless you’re based in Eastern Europe or something. 🤷🏼

Hey at least you’re “owning” it. But if this is just something you do “late at night after the family is in bed” then why are you on here now? Unless you’re based in Eastern Europe or something. 🤷🏼
I call catching a buzz getting weird ya dunce. And have since I was like 18.

"Let's get weird bro".

nope. shapiro was it. then second place would be AZ astronaut dude. both of these guys would outshine her though. the fact that she picked this loser- signals she has given up and is throwing in the towel. the fall of Minneapolis indeed!!
Loser? What exactly is your definition of a winner? You clearly haven't read his bio.

yeah...he's only popular with people

vacant land is much supportive of him
Doesn't DFL stand for Democratic-Farmer-Labor?

BTW, he's not popular with people. Just way to many people in Minniassholelips are brainwashed into only voting Blue no matter what.

Tim Walz???,... Seriously???,... That's just phucking weird.
8743b0dc-5b2b-466e-a0e7-f00dbef38935_text.gif

How in the hell would you know?? I should just ignore you, but you can be entertaining at times. 🤣
shapiro was the slick guy like newsome, the next prez for 2028. and he would have given her Pennsylvania.

to be honest I was worried as heck when all the pundits said she was picking him. now that she picked this guy... sigh of relief.

Reactions: hawkguy77
Thank you Democrats for giving us a better choose than Biden. Much appreciated.

Trump never had my vote, never will. I don’t feel great about voting Harris/Walz, but since the alternative is trash, my vote goes to Harris.

Honestly, I’d love to see the Democrats hold the Presidency, House and Senate. Let’s see fully what they want to implement over the next 4 years. Will they fix the border? Will they do anything with Medicare and Social Security? Where will we be at with Ukraine and Israel? Will we make any dents into the growing homeless population? How aggressive will they be with their green initiatives. Can they make abortions legal as they desire?

If this were to happen, what’s next for the GOP? Dig in further on losing political issues? Or, will they finally rid themselves of Trump and the MAGA movement and bring in the next generation? Until the MAGA movement is gone, I believe we are in for 4-8 years of Dem leadership. Would love to see them address issues and where we all land.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT