ADVERTISEMENT

Depth Chart for the bowl game

hawkeyefan201064

Team MVP
Apr 8, 2010
With some players in the transfer portal, some still injured and we could have some players not play in the bowl game due to the NFL Draft.
What will our depth chart look like for the bowl game?

With Joe Labas entering the transfer portal, for the 2nd straight year, Iowa will be down to 2 scholarship QBs for their bowl game.

QB1: Deacon
QB2: Marco
QB3: Walk-on Tommy Poholsky

Last year Sam LaPorta was QB3 for the bowl game.

With Joe Labas entering the transfer portal, for the 2nd straight year, Iowa will be down to 2 scholarship QBs for their bowl game.

lined him up as qb for one play if I recall and it did not work

Reactions: Franisdaman

Can't Labas still play in a bowl game?

I wouldn't say it was a failure. La Porta had two rushes for six yards, if I recall correctly

A lot of fans gave Brian a bunch of crap for doing that.

To me, I thought it was more for FUN.

To give a great kid an opportunity to do something FUN.

If my memory is correct, it's not like we were down and desperate to score.

He's obviously a very skilled player if you look at his short time with the Lions. He's killing it up there.

Based off Saturday I'm guessing Jones over Ellsbury at C. Which IMO I feel the run game has had more consistency since Ellsbury has started towards the end. I feel KF and or BF really want this Logan Jones project to work moreso than play the correct guy.

Reactions: Max_Rebo
Based off Saturday I'm guessing Jones over Ellsbury at C. Which IMO I feel the run game has had more consistency since Ellsbury has started towards the end. I feel KF and or BF really want this Logan Jones project to work moreso than play the correct guy.
I didn’t notice a huge difference between Jones vs Elsbury. IMO the line play improved with Dunker at tackle and enough guys healthy to keep DeJong on the bench.

• Haha
Reactions: coorsoriginal02
I didn’t notice a huge difference between Jones vs Elsbury. IMO the line play improved with Dunker at tackle and enough guys healthy to keep DeJong on the bench.
LMAO thats fair. I just feel with Ellsbury there were less negative yardage runs. But 100% agree about Dunker. I hate to rag on the kid but Dejong was FCS level at best.

I suspect it will be black font on white background, with lots of names listed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT