ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis dismisses Russian invasion of Ukraine as a ‘territorial dispute’

Yea, Trump taught the GQP that you can be a piece of shit and not lose a single vote, if fact, you will probably actually gain votes and why is that?

Because a significant portion of Republicans are deep down pieces of a shits also.....now that's not to say they're not Democrat pieces of shit also, but they're are, nothing compared to MAGA pieces of shit.

We now have to add a whole new ranking to the piece of shit humans to account for those that are MAGA. So, now when the average human is 6-7/10 on the piece of shit scale, the average MAGA are;
  1. The ones that goes to rallies, spend more on MAGA clothing, flags, etc. than on their kids/grandkids birthday/Christmas presents
  2. Believes the election was stolen
  3. Believes Trump is still president
  4. JFKjr is alive and secretly running things,
  5. Trump numerology (Gematria)
  6. Believes the DOJ is picking on him
  7. Etc.
Are like a 15/10 on the piece of shit scale

Republicans are a mess right now as they try and gauge what voters want.

This is setting up nicely for the Dems in 2024.

Reactions: wilson reborn
Republicans are a mess right now as they try and gauge what voters want.

This is setting up nicely for the Dems in 2024.
Ukraine isn’t gonna be a top 5 issue for voters in 2024. Foreign policy stuff rarely is…

Ukraine isn’t gonna be a top 5 issue for voters in 2024. Foreign policy stuff rarely is…

If Ukraine is still an active situation in 2024 it will be a top 5 issue,.. and by then a majority of Americans will be done with it.

...or just clarifying his comments.

Kind of like Joe did with his "minor incursion" comment.

DRINK!!!
Look, DeSantis got cute trying to play to the cult and the isolationists, and he got burned. That's all that happened. He's playing on the big stage for the first time. It's okay to just say he needs a few more trips down the hill in the back yard before dad lets go of the back of the bike.

Reactions: MitchLL
...or just clarifying his comments.

Kind of like Joe did with his "minor incursion" comment.

Just like he learned from Daddy Don. Don't believe what you heard me say with your ears, believe what I'm saying now.

“While the U.S. has many vital national interests — securing our borders, addressing the crisis of readiness within our military, achieving energy security and independence, and checking the economic, cultural, and military power of the Chinese Communist Party — becoming further entangled in a territorial dispute between Ukraine and Russia is not one of them,” DeSantis said in his statement

Morning Joe...good analysis by Michael Steele....if he can't move the needle now what's going to happen when TRUMP really starts hitting him

DeSantis seems to be modifying his stance on the war in Ukraine

Last edited:
Morning Joe...good analysis by Michael Steele....if he can't move the needle now what's going to happen when TRUMP really starts hitting him

DeSantis seems to be modifying his stance on the war in Ukraine

Don punched him in the face repeatedly over the last 3 days, and DeSantis has taken it like a b*****.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Just like he learned from Daddy Don. Don't believe what you heard me say with your ears, believe what I'm saying now.

“While the U.S. has many vital national interests — securing our borders, addressing the crisis of readiness within our military, achieving energy security and independence, and checking the economic, cultural, and military power of the Chinese Communist Party — becoming further entangled in a territorial dispute between Ukraine and Russia is not one of them,” DeSantis said in his statement
Seriously, how dare you tell Bins that you can't just quote someone faithfully without a little wiggle room when their comments fall flat.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Seriously, how dare you tell Bins that you can't just quote someone faithfully without a little wiggle room when their comments fall flat.
Bins does show signs of a severe case of DDS (DeSantis Defense Syndrome). He's not quite as dire as a couple of other posters so I'm hoping he takes the steps needed to recover.

DRINK!!!
Look, DeSantis got cute trying to play to the cult and the isolationists, and he got burned. That's all that happened. He's playing on the big stage for the first time. It's okay to just say he needs a few more trips down the hill in the back yard before dad lets go of the back of the bike.
Or he just clarified his marks. See Joe Biden for reference

The defense rests 😂

"I think what you're going to see is that Russia will be held accountable if it invades. And it depends on what it does. It's one thing if it's a minor incursion and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do."
Guess Putin should have gone with the “minor incursion” option. 😅

Reactions: globalhawk
Will be interesting if the war drags on another 3-4 years and we keep pumping billions and billions of dollars into it.

I honestly think the only way out is when Putin dies.

When it eventually ends will the US need to pump trillions into the rebuild ?

Because Russia won’t be paying a dime.

On a long enough time line public opinion will sway.

Sure there was. People extrapolated all kinds of stuff from the comments. It needed clarification.
Here it is again. Show me exactly the parts that need clarification.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT