ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis would consider pardoning Trump and January 6th traitors

Does the Orange Turd pardon himself for the who knows how many crimes he'll be convicted if he is reelected?

He already pardoned a shitload of sleaze ball criminals far worse than you wingers favorite punching bag.
He could have already pardoned himself but didn't lol what is this hypothetical even

While Hunter might be a terrible human being, none of that matters when it comes to how Merica functions or it's future.

Republicans have tried for nearly three years to make him a factor in how voters view the WH. Voters simply don't care, but if Radical Right media wants to continue wasting their time talking about him...that's their problem.
you mean democrat voters don't care. We know, you have no honor, no morals, no integrity, and only care about trannys and the changing weather. 70+ million other voters care.

• Haha
Reactions: MeetTheFerentzes
Jeez. This is your defense. An autocratic Governor dictates the state legislature and so nothing to see here?
My defense is this is how a constitutional republic is done. the voters elect representatives, they put forth legislation, it's voted on by the state house, state senate, and then reaches the governor's desk. I'd hardly call that autocratic. That will be $5 bucks for the civics lesson.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
My defense is this is how a constitutional republic is done. the voters elect representatives, they put forth legislation, it's voted on by the state house, state senate, and then reaches the governor's desk. I'd hardly call that autocratic. That will be $5 bucks for the civics lesson.
You left out the voter suppression in your constitutional republic .

Say what you will about fords pardon of Nixon, but for better or worse, I think it ultimately helped us to get past the trickster.

Problem is, somehow I just don’t see it helping us move forward in the case of trump. I suppose that’s because I just don’t see trump sailing off into the sunset. Again, the trickster was a lot of bad things, but twice in his life he stepped aside to let the country move forward.
At the end, as the walls closed in and top Republicans spoke up, Nixon listened and put the Constitution and the country ahead of himself. Trump will never do that. He has no respect for the Constitution. He's never read it, his ADHD won't let him get all the way through it. As for putting the country first, he's a raging narcissist. He cannot differentiate between what is good for him versus something that is good for the country, or for someone else. Only what benefits him matters. He's going to burn it down to protect himself. He tried on 1/6, and he'll try it again.

No, but it gives Scrud and his buddies some food for thought around the camp fire.

Pretty pathetic.
Kinda like when cousin eddie threw out the snakes. That will keep them busy for a while.
Cousin Eddie Battle GIF

Democracy (I see you can't use the word) is a double edge sword. It allows shit heads to be elected to office as well as sane office holders.

DieSantis is autocratic and if you argue this you are beyond reach. He controls legislation and legislators. This says tons about those elected representatives. He has taken control of college boards and virtually everything else. Florida voters don't care since it doesn't affect the majority of active electorate.

Who cares about effect diabolic decisions if you don't have to answer for them? It works for DieSantis in Florida but he can forget going any further. "Woke"? JFC.

Democracy (I see you can't use the word) is a double edge sword. It allows shit heads to be elected to office as well as sane office holders.

DieSantis is autocratic and if you argue this you are beyond reach. He controls legislation and legislators. This says tons about those elected representatives. He has taken control of college boards and virtually everything else. Florida voters don't care since it doesn't affect the majority of active electorate.

Who cares about effect diabolic decisions if you don't have to answer for them? It works for DieSantis in Florida but he can forget going any further. "Woke"? JFC.
You misspelled Biden other than that, nice post.

JFC. Just stay on your side of the border.
Are you so weak you can’t handle any pushback at all? You can spew all the BS you want but as soon as anyone says boo your response is to stay on your side of the border? Sad.

We don’t have a democracy, we have a constitutional republic…

We don’t have a democracy, we have a constitutional republic…

Hey wingnut:

Is the United States a democracy or a republic?

"The Constitution establishes a federal democratic republic form of government. That is, we have an indivisible union of 50 sovereign States. It is a democracy because people govern themselves. It is representative because people choose elected officials by free and secret ballot".

Are you so weak you can’t handle any pushback at all? You can spew all the BS you want but as soon as anyone says boo your response is to stay on your side of the border? Sad.

Dipshit. Misspelled Biden is a quality post worthy of a response?

• Haha
Reactions: KFsdisciple
If you can't get an ID in 2023, you shouldn't vote.

Every U.S. citizen is entitled to vote. Republicans place conditions.

Edit: Why not question the number of beans in a jar? Come on Floridian. There are certainly some Republicans without cars (not needing DLs) living in the Florida wilderness that refuse to send a ballot by mail. Independents too. They're entitled to vote.

Some elderlies and invalids never had DLs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Every U.S. citizen is entitled to vote. Republicans place conditions.

Edit: Why not question the number of beans in a jar? Come on Floridian. There are certainly some Republicans without cars (not needing DLs) living in the Florida wilderness that refuse to send a ballot by mail. Independents too. They're entitled to vote.

Some elderlies and invalids never had DLs.
Every US citizen who is registered to vote is entitled to vote. Sometimes there are conditions that must be met, every US citizen is entitled to drive a car, provided they take the appropriate steps.

Grown people shouldn’t have trouble completing these elementary tasks required to basically function as an adult. If they can’t, they shouldn’t vote anyway

Every US citizen who is registered to vote is entitled to vote. Sometimes there are conditions that must be met, every US citizen is entitled to drive a car, provided they take the appropriate steps.

Grown people shouldn’t have trouble completing these elementary tasks required to basically function as an adult. If they can’t, they shouldn’t vote anyway

They shouldn't vote anyway. You just created a condition based on an unnecessary parameter. Invalids or the aged may not have DLs, do not need, nor will they seek them.

There is no logical reason you can provide to support your argument. Driver's license requirements are a right-wing weapon to suppress votes. It's not unique to Florida. The other states majoring in voter suppression are right with you.

• Haha
They shouldn't vote anyway. You just created a condition based on an unnecessary parameter. Invalids or the aged may not have DLs, do not need, nor will they seek them.

There is no logical reason you can provide to support your argument. Driver's license requirements are a right-wing weapon to suppress votes. It's not unique to Florida. The other states majoring in voter suppression are right with you.
Invalids?!?? 🤣🤣😂😂😂 of course your side wants them to vote!!! They’re all you got! We even have one as president!

You better get Chis or Torbee in here to rescue you. You’re over your head on this one. The kids today say “ log off”….

Invalids?!?? 🤣🤣😂😂😂 of course your side wants them to vote!!! They’re all you got! We even have one as president!

You better get Chis or Torbee in here to rescue you. You’re over your head on this one. The kids today say “ log off”….
Even in Florida it doesn’t have to be a drivers license, it can be:

• Florida driver's license
  • Florida identification card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
  • United States passport
  • Debit or credit card
  • Military identification
  • Student identification
  • Retirement center identification
  • Neighborhood association identification
  • Public assistance identification
  • Veteran health ID card issued by the US Department of Veterans Affairs
  • License to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued pursuant to s. 790.06
  • Employee ID card issued by any branch, department, agency or entity of the Federal Government, the state, a county or a municipality
Yeah people are so oppressed

Last edited:

Listen dick head, I've had it you. The point I'm making is requirements for U.S. citizens to vote should not be imposed. You can't provide a reason why they should other than the shit you've been fed by right-wing media.

I've worked on precinct election boards. There is protection. Nothing happens without bipartisan participation. Nothing. Ballots are picked up from precincts only if accompanied by members of both parties. It is a remarkable process carefully guarded to ensure integrity.

DLs are not needed. Voter registration rolls are adequate. No widespread voting irregularities have been found despite Republican efforts to exploit the issue. It has been a losing argument for years and if you hadn't had the shit pounded in your head by Stupid TV and whatever nutty sources you get information it wouldn't have been a issue in your malleable brain.

Bye and fcvk off.

• Haha
Listen dick head, I've had it you. The point I'm making is requirements for U.S. citizens to vote should not be imposed. You can't provide a reason why they should other than the shit you've been fed by right-wing media.

I've worked on precinct election boards. There is protection. Nothing happens without bipartisan participation. Nothing. Ballots are picked up from precincts only if accompanied by members of both parties. It is a remarkable process carefully guarded to ensure integrity.

DLs are not needed. Voter registration rolls are adequate. No widespread voting irregularities have been found despite Republican efforts to exploit the issue. It has been a losing argument for years and if you hadn't had the shit pounded in your head by Stupid TV and whatever nutty sources you get information it wouldn't have been a issue in your malleable brain.

Bye and fcvk off.
Hahahahahahaha… I needed a good laugh and you provided that.

It's hard to see DeSantis pardoning Trump. Trump would immediately walk out of the penitentiary and try to f*** DeSantis over.
And, since the possible trials are far enough away, and any appeals, the real question is will Trump have a VP who will pardon him, or screw him over?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT