ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis

New Meatball Ron tune commemorating his exit from the campaign. I think this is an Elton John song.

Last edited:
25 years of GQP rule has made Florida unlivable

A boomer moved back to Virginia after living in Florida for a decade. She says she'll 'never own another home' in the Sunshine State and loves the slower pace of life.​

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KFsdisciple
GG8Z8g1X0AAoCfr

• Haha
Reactions: KFsdisciple
you mean you can't go around insulting people, and calling them things they are not? I don't see the issue here.

When Bob puts on a dress, he's still Bob. My refusal to call Bob a she or pretend he's a she doesn't mean I'm phobic of anything. Up until 2020ish throughout all of recorded history boys were boys and girls were girls.

🙄

Spoken like the simple-minded bigot you are.

🤏❄️

This shouldn't surprise anyone. Florida was the epicenter of Covid three times. DeSantis was more interested in playing to the MAGA base than protecting his constituents. It's why he chose the Surgeon General he did. This is no different.

Make the parents of these kids pay 100% OOP for all the medical care they need for being unvaccinated. As well as pay for the care of any kid they infect who could not be vaccinated for medical reasons.

No government payouts, for them either. You sell your car, your house, whatever, to cover your care for any vaccinable disease you "chose" to skip. You have the freedom to not vaccinate, as well as the freedom to go bankrupt - and those debts should be classified like student loans, which can never be eliminated through any bankruptcy proceeding.

When are FL's and FSU's (and other NCAA schools) "diversity program/training" reports due to the NCAA (required every 4 yrs)?

If they've fired their entire staffs, and those reports are not sent to NCAA, they may have some "participation problems"....

So much winning. Also interested in where all the supporting posters have gone now that someone is placing checks on Ron and his rampant nonsense. It's well established, he passes laws/legislation/rules, people cheer and then when it's found to be wrong they are quiet but only remember the original "win".

Wash rinse repeat.

So much winning. Also interested in where all the supporting posters have gone now that someone is placing checks on Ron and his rampant nonsense. It's well established, he passes laws/legislation/rules, people cheer and then when it's found to be wrong they are quiet but only remember the original "win".

Wash rinse repeat.
Unfortunately, that is the state of the current political climate.

• Sad
Reactions: funksouljon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT