ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis

Im sure it is. Insurance companies rarely lose money.

Which is confirmed by the fact that after last season's Florida storms, home insurance skyrocketed nationwide,.. All things being equal, your Florida friend is probably being subsidized at some level by the rest of us...

Which is confirmed by the fact that after last season's Florida storms, home insurance skyrocketed nationwide,.. All things being equal, your Florida friend is probably being subsidized at some level by the rest of us...
Insurance is going up everywhere. Climate change is having a drastic effect in creating larger more dangerous storms. Insurance companies are adjusting premiums accordingly.

Reactions: Joes Place
Florida GQP priorities while the homeowners insurance market remains broken

Meatball: “We’re not going to do that fake meat”

The "Free" state of florida. LMAO that people take that clown seriously. I'm not particularly interested in lab grown meat at this time, and from everything I've read they're a good way off from it being a practical, realistic business venture. But if someone wants to make it, and others want to eat it, why the hell would the state push to outlaw it?
Oh yeah, it's a product that will be marketed to the WOKE. Can't have that.

Meatball wasting money on misguided, hate driven, publicity stunts. Meanwhile, speeding on our interstates is out of control.

What's Florida Highway Patrol doing at the Mexico border?

Reactions: billanole
Meatball wasting money on misguided, hate driven, publicity stunts. Meanwhile, speeding on our interstates is out of control.

I rolled thru miamah last week on a work run. The number of disgusting stunt drivers was scary/stoopid, but somewhat normal drivers were pulling some dumb ass moves as well.
No wonder that car insurance rates there are out of control.

Reactions: ericram

I rolled thru miamah last week on a work run. The number of disgusting stunt drivers was scary/stoopid, but somewhat normal drivers were rediculus.
No wonder that car insurance rates there are out of control.

Reactions: ericram
Reactions: franklinman
Pudding Fingers Priorities

JUST IN: DeSantis Signs Bill Into Law Minimizing Wine Container Regulations

GKFdN0LXYAAjyYr

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: funksouljon
Backwards state backwards stating

Florida inmates charged for prison cells long after incarceration

Citizen review boards are outlawed

Gov. DeSantis signs bill penalizing those who get too close to working first responders

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT