ADVERTISEMENT

Diapers Joe Biden Sued by Multiple States Over Student Loan Forgiveness Plan

There is when you admit that handouts are okay for the rich but not the poor.
It's a legal agreement with contract language. Again, if "teachers" had some form of a "meet these obligations and have xxx principal forgiven" no one would complain.

Comparing ppp to student loans is ignorant.

It's a legal agreement with contract language. Again, if "teachers" had some form of a "meet these obligations and have xxx principal forgiven" no one would complain.

Comparing ppp to student loans is ignorant.
You're arguing semantics. No matter what the "language" said, both groups were handed free money that the tax payers foot the bill for.

Reactions: Moral
It really isn’t at all. You can frame this anyway you want but people who took student loans agreed to pay it back.

Blind Team Politics is a rough scene.
It really is--and it appears you've taken the liberty to frame this how YOU want. And I would hope you'd know by now I have no political team--both sides are fvcking idiots.

It really is--and it appears you've taken the liberty to frame this how YOU want. And I would hope you'd know by now I have no political team--both sides are fvcking idiots.
If you truly have no pilotical lenses, you really need to learn the differences in contract language

If you truly have no pilotical lenses, you really need to learn the differences in contract language
I understand what contract language is....the "language" is irrelevant. "Here's free money, you don't have to pay it back" is still free money. As I said before, both groups received handouts that became the tax payer's burden, which I don't agree with. One is just as bad as the other.

I understand what contract language is....the "language" is irrelevant. "Here's free money, you don't have to pay it back" is still free money. As I said before, both groups received handouts that became the tax payer's burden, which I don't agree with. One is just as bad as the other.
Yet you don't understand that one had obligations that needed to be met in order to have principal forgiven, in the contract.

It is in no way irrelevant.

You will tell yourself whatever you need to. Biden vs Free speech is a real thing.
Free speech is MAGA-talk for Russian dis-information protection….nothing more. Russian bots, such as yourself see the Constitution as this mation’s achilles’s heel and exploit it to the max…..anything for dear old Vlad or Xi. Any tack to gain an “advantage”….Sorry whiskey, Here, Rico and yourself have no place on this forum other than scorn or ridicule. I will defend your right to make fools of yourselves though…..just understand your and yours aren’t fooling anyone. Parade your “Trumpism” proudly…you have tha right in America to be a laughing=stock.

Reactions: win1forthe
Free speech is MAGA-talk for Russian dis-information protection….nothing more. Russian bots, such as yourself see the Constitution as this mation’s achilles’s heel and exploit it to the max…..anything for dear old Vlad or Xi. Any tack to gain an “advantage”….Sorry whiskey, Here, Rico and yourself have no place on this forum other than scorn or ridicule. I will defend your right to make fools of yourselves though…..just understand your and yours aren’t fooling anyone. Parade your “Trumpism” proudly…you have tha right in America to be a laughing=stock.
Weird how you pretend to care so deeply about the constitution but ignore Biden wiping his ass with it over and over again. Here are some links for you to continue to ignore. First one by the ACLU.

"Free speech is maga talk for Russian disinformation".

You sir, have drank the Kool aid.

I love how MAGA’s completely dismiss the Russian connection to Trump and its influence. Talk about head in the sand.

Reactions: joelbc1
Thank God I have then…….phuque you and yours….phuque the lyin’ phuque #45….and phuque House Republicans…..that good enough for you?
You seem upset Joel, rough day? Or is the evidence Biden is a buffoon starting to play with you?

I like to think that at one time you were not a complete piece of shit and that version of you would smack the shit out of today's version of you for being such a spineless loser who would rather kill free speech than have to listen to something and think for yourself about it's validity, in any situation.

Last edited:
Rather a dictator working within the Constitution than a dictator working hard to overthrow the Constitution.
Biden isn't working within the Constitution. The only thing allowing him to operate with impunity at this point is Federal Court rules on standing. If it wasn't for that, Federal Courts would be inundated with lawsuits challenging all of his executive order schemes that operate outside of laws passed by Congress. It's not just student loans, it's everything from 'environmental' regulations to ATF overreach.

I don't disagree about Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT