ADVERTISEMENT

Did Iowa 'tamper' with KP while at Alabama?

Giving him support as he was struggling does not feel like tampering.

world of warcraft legion GIF

Push this "tampering" narrative too far Alabama and you'll find yourself put out to pasture with the "NIL package" you afforded young Mr. Proctor and family.

Reactions: pahawk68
Looks that way. Bama accusing Iowa of wrongdoing. Lol
How rich is that. Lol
Kirk runs probably the most clean program in football.
One thing the Captain has is ethics, along with his other good qualities.
Tampering of a college player is hilarious.
With that said i was told prior to the playoffs procter was in play.

Reactions: kkhawk
Basically when the new ruling comes down, a guy could switch teams at half time
There is an actual rule that you can only play for 1 team during a season. That's why portal transfers can't play in their new team's bowl games.

But ya, I get your point.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Oh Alabama. You cheating, salty, sad people. Sorry our coaches egregiously supported your player. He didn't once say they were recruiting him. I wish the NCAA would ever do anything that matters against these programs but it's a free for all. Why anyone pays a dime to the NCAA is beyond me.

But ESPN has the SEC as it's cash cow and loves to crush Big Ten teams with their pointy fingers. I have no doubt that it will be brought up.
And any rational CFB fan will make a fart noise with their lips when they hear it.

Remembering how Iowa was treated over trivial betting ‘violations’, the letter of the ncaa law prohibiting contact during the season is nothing to snicker about - if you are Iowa.

• Haha
Reactions: Blackleafqueef39
Remembering how Iowa was treated over trivial betting ‘violations’, the letter of the ncaa law prohibiting contact during the season is nothing to snicker about - if you are Iowa.

We know. That is why someone joked about a 10 year ban coming our way. Death penalty and disbanding the program will probably follow.

He said "they" in an interview could have been X or any other players.

This.

Twitter is full of Nebraska loons screaming tampering, but if you listen KP never says it was coaches who called him. While it may have been coaches, he could have been talking about X, family members, or friends.

Smells like a whole Lotta nothing that haters are grasping at. If it can be proved it was a coach what is the penalty for this offense these days, a day without contact to recruits in July?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT