ADVERTISEMENT

Did Trump nearly die because he's cheap

Is he doing outdoor rallies because after years of not paying his bills no one will rent him space anymore? Did it almost cost him his life? Discuss.

Yes, and as I mentioned in another thread a few days ago the local police didn’t or couldn’t provide sufficient manpower because he likely stiffed this same town in 2020.

Along these lines, Cheeto probably stiffed this town when he did a rally there 4 years ago. He does this everywhere he goes.

Small rural towns in this country struggle to fund their basic services. They can’t afford to foot significant security expenses for an alleged billionaire’s traveling circus.

Last edited:
Is he doing outdoor rallies because after years of not paying his bills no one will rent him space anymore? Did it almost cost him his life? Discuss.
5fa7d1461df1d50018219789

Yes, and as I mentioned in another thread a few days ago the local police didn’t or couldn’t provide sufficient manpower because he likely stiffed this same town in 2020.
They had sufficient manpower. The problem is that the officers didn’t do their jobs. They literally watched a guy climb up onto the building carrying a large backpack and their response was “That’s peculiar. I should probably take a picture of him.”

They had sufficient manpower. The problem is that the officers didn’t do their jobs. They literally watched a guy climb up onto the building carrying a large backpack and their response was “That’s peculiar. I should probably take a picture of him.”
Ya the holster lady agent really did her job too.

Aha, so there's another relevant Trump thread this 'thought' could have been a post in; as opposed to yet another new Trump thread?

Aha, so there's another relevant Trump thread this 'thought' could have been a post in; as opposed to yet another new Trump thread?
Are you volunteering to decide which topics should be merged and which get their own threads? Do we submit them all to you first?

All the women (20) that claim trump assaulted them must be lying because they're too ugly for his tastes.
At least, that's been his defense. Did you advise him to go with that counselor?
Actually, I am pretty confident that I've never said a single thing, one way or the other, about those various allegations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT