ADVERTISEMENT

Did you ever have an airline flight attendant who you will never forget?

The Tradition

HB King
Apr 23, 2002
Today on a flight from BWI to MCO the flight attendant looked like David Lee Roth. Dude seriously looked like he's a member of a hair band as a second job.

Anyway, much like Diamond Dave, he had a great voice, so he did all the P.A. announcements (I'm hard of hearing so I really appreciated this), and he sprinkled in lots of great FA jokes.

Example: "Good News! Our flight time to Orlando is one hour and 50 minutes which is less time than you'll spend in line at any attraction at Disney World!"

As I passed him when walking off the plane I told him, "Love the jokes!" and he said, "No extra charge!"

He was freaking great! I'll never forget that guy!

Amazing. 2 minutes and no one has answered “OP’s mom” yet.

Seriously, on a flight from DFW to Honolulu, we had a male flight attendant who looked and sounded like Johnny from the Airplane movies. Especially when he scolded/warned the passengers to drop any live plants (long before legal weed) or flowers in the amnesty boxes in the terminal.

Reactions: The Tradition
Her name was, Oh hell who cares what her name was.

sexy-flight-attendants-5ebe0c479771ab9e8.jpg

MSP > ATL One of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen. Was probably 10 years ago and I still remember her. Never wanted a flight to get stuck on a runway before or since.

ORD > LGA Hit some absolutely insane wind coming in to NYC and the plane was all over the place. The attendant in the middle jump seat was right in front of me and I watched the sweat just build on her until she horked in a bag. She must have had stinky cheese for lunch.

There was some dude that was hilarious on Southwest flight I had. Can’t remember the leg,

Not a hot chick flight attendant, but 2 years ago the wife and I were returning from Oregon via Denver, and I had on my Punting Is Winning t-shirt. The male flight attendant saw it and asked me what it meant as we boarded, so I gave the 15 second explanation. A few minutes later after the plane was all loaded up, he walked back to me and said something to the effect of, "Okay, how is punting winning"? He had one of those British accents from a Caribbean nation, so I gave him a slightly longer explanation assuming he didn't know much about football. He nodded, but clearly didn't get it as he walked away.

Not a hot chick flight attendant, but 2 years ago the wife and I were returning from Oregon via Denver, and I had on my Punting Is Winning t-shirt. The male flight attendant saw it and asked me what it meant as we boarded, so I gave the 15 second explanation. A few minutes later after the plane was all loaded up, he walked back to me and said something to the effect of, "Okay, how is punting winning"? He had one of those British accents from a Caribbean nation, so I gave him a slightly longer explanation assuming he didn't know much about football. He nodded, but clearly didn't get it as he walked away.

Punting is only winning if you have a defense that scores points. And Iowa does that prolifically.

You should have told him, it’s like a soccer game coached by jose mourinho

Punting is only winning if you have a defense that scores points. And Iowa does that prolifically.
It’s nice if your defense and/or special teams can contribute the occasional touchdown, but it’s not a requirement for the system to be successful.

Here’s how it works. You start on offense at your own 25. You go three-and-out…but not before gaining five yards that are important for reasons I’m about to explain. Your punter then drops a 50-yard bomb and your defense subsequently forces a three-and-out.

Now they have to punt the ball back to you. But their punter isn’t as good as your punter, so you start your next possession at your own 38. A full 13 yards up the field from where your started your previous possession.

You simply repeat this cycle three or four times and pretty soon you’re in field goal range, bay-bee!

And that’s how you win the Big Ten West three times in nine years.

Many years ago I was on a long international fight that was night time for the crew but my daytime. They asked if I would move closer to the drinks and I could help myself. I was happy to let them sleep and I was okay with making my own drinks. Got drunk slept it off and ready for new time zone.

her name was Randy. and some African American passengers were sick but she didn't speak jive. Lucky there was an an older lady on the plane that spoke jive and Randy was able to get them some medicine.
To this day still the most brilliant casting decision in cinematic history. Anyone else in the world plays that role and it’s a moderately amusing scene. Mrs. Cleaver plays the role and it becomes legendary.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT