ADVERTISEMENT

Dilbert pokes fun at ESG, gets cancelled from nearly 80 newspapers....

That is funny and very true. What is ESG? Have not heard that one. Usually DEI OR D and I.

ESG is the latest liberal push to impose woke Environmental, Social and Governance standards on all of us, this time though mutual fund managers who effectively control the stock market.

That is funny and very true. What is ESG? Have not heard that one. Usually DEI OR D and I.
Basically some metrics about how a corporation acts in the boarder context of society. Is it a good corporate citizen? Everything from sustainability to diversity to employee satisfaction and so on.

Interesting Trad hates it given he’s lifelong HR.

Reactions: Rudolph
?
What I meant was Dilbert was pretty funny poking fun at corporate culture but Adams became a right-wing jerk.

I don't understand why cartoonists are so upset by anyone hotlinking their cartoons. "People" don't buy their cartoons, newspapers do. You'd think they'd welcome hotlinking so they could create more fans, thus encouraging more newspapers to run their strips. Just madness. Cutting off their noses to spite their faces.

Basically some metrics about how a corporation acts in the boarder context of society. Is it a good corporate citizen? Everything from sustainability to diversity to employee satisfaction and so on.

Interesting Trad hates it given he’s lifelong HR.

The Diversity and Inclusion Manager is down the hall. They's not me and and I don't want anything to do with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: abby97
Great, now it’s going to be all “Cathy” comics.

cathy-comics-are-so-much-funnier-with-louis-ck-quotes-3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
ESG is the latest liberal push to impose woke Environmental, Social and Governance standards on all of us, this time though mutual fund managers who effectively control the stock market.

LOL...stick to grilling.

Sooooo... The Dilbert Comic Strip has a collection of white people who are mercilessly made fun of.

BUT, if they introduce a POC and make fun of THAT person, that makes it racist?
Now wait for the ol’ “look at the poor victimized white guy” retorts. At my old job I was asked in my online profile what I identify as. If only I would have put black lesbian I would be working there and not doing a f*cking thing because I would be untouchable…it was in my in box for 2 years and never got finished. Effing stupid.

Now wait for the ol’ “look at the poor victimized white guy” retorts. At my old job I was asked in my online profile what I identify as. If only I would have put black lesbian I would be working there and not doing a f*cking thing because I would be untouchable…it was in my in box for 2 years and never got finished. Effing stupid.
And think about all the pussy you would have gotten!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT