ADVERTISEMENT

Hispanic residents account for over 80% of Nebraska population growth

Evil monkees, The Devil and Joes Place. What kind of a place is this?
24615cbb-fbff-4f64-a9de-bca4f669b787_text.gif

Reactions: IIowaFarmBoy
Trump’s big immigration plan this week was to have migrants face off in a MMA style cage matches.
Absolutely shocked that the right wingers here get their panties all twisted when it’s pointed out to them that the GQP doesn’t want brown people voting due to demographics. Those fears are overblown, anyway.

Reactions: BelemNole
Complain about Hispanics and the increased costs of labor in the same sentence and we can tell who's a Republican.

Republicans = Trash
That’s dumber than you. I’m a republican and I love Hispanics and appreciate their value to this country. You’re a ****ing clown and a left wing divider. What’s the endgame for all the division?

That’s dumber than you. I’m a republican and I love Hispanics and appreciate their value to this country. You’re a ****ing clown and a left wing divider. What’s the endgame for all the division?
If what you proclaim is really true, you're in the extreme minority(no pun intended) of the mainline GOP.
It's become the Party of White Nationalists.

Republicans fear people of color.

Reactions: TheCainer
If they’re like the Mexicans in Clayton County they don’t go for any of that woke Marxist nonsense. They’re hard working people who just want to make a living for their families.
THAT'S RIGHT HITMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA MEXICANS IN SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY KNOWN THREE CERTAINTIES:

1. DA HITMAN IS DA BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. ICE COLD CANS OF SPRITE WITH EVERY MEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. NO BETA CUCK MARXIST COMMUNIST RADICAL LIBS ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT, THEY CAN GO TO DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES AND START GUZZLING SOME SEMEN AND SOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA CHE GUEVARA AND DA BARRY BONDS CAN'T SAVE YOU FROM DA AZZ KICKING THAT IS COMING YOUR WAY IN NOVEMBAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, not a uniter like you. ...

You do know that Biden Obama video was edited right? Oh, no you don't know that because you're a Trump supporter so you're that fvcking stupid
Your brain has more disabilities than your spine. There’s no way you cum guzzle MSNBC like this.

Think you’ve got that voter concept backwards bud. The Dems are the ones with ballot harvesting, etc. If the U.S. would simply institute a national holiday for voting, whereby people show up in-person, provide an ID, and vote, it would curb a lot of angst about potential voter fraud. Obviously, there would need to be some exceptions for people that couldn’t physically get to a voter location, so there would be some absentee voting, but overall a single national voting day makes sense.
Why not a single national voting month?

What are you afraid of happening?

Uh oh @MitchLL - our little bitch boy stolen valor “marine” will be challenging you to the boxing ring any moment now to send you to your early painful death! He’s off his meds!

Lulz, what a phucking loser!

Uh oh @MitchLL - our little bitch boy stolen valor “marine” will be challenging you to the boxing ring any moment now to send you to your early painful death! He’s off his meds!

Lulz, what a phucking loser!
Which bitch boy you talking about?

We have several.

Well, thank God they have eliminated all of the Black Jobs.

What took so long?

If what you proclaim is really true, you're in the extreme minority(no pun intended) of the mainline GOP.
It's become the Party of White Nationalists.

Republicans fear people of color.

I would disagree with that statement. Some probably are white nationalists, and they are the one's that receive the most air time. Overall, I think people of both parties are good human beings but there certainly are some on the fringes that go over the edge from time to time.

If one makes a generalized statement about a specific race as a whole would that fly in your mind? How is that different from a generalized statement about a specific party?

I would disagree with that statement. Some probably are white nationalists, and they are the one's that receive the most air time. Overall, I think people of both parties are good human beings but there certainly are some on the fringes that go over the edge from time to time.

If one makes a generalized statement about a specific race as a whole would that fly in your mind? How is that different from a generalized statement about a specific party?
I'm pretty sure that the replacement theory has become a central tenet of right wing ideology these days. As you say, it's not coming from everyone, but you hear it enough that it's not exactly on the fringes anymore. You see sometimes vague and sometimes direct references to it on this very site on a regular basis.

Reactions: WSC72
I'm pretty sure that the replacement theory has become a central tenet of right wing ideology these days. As you say, it's not coming from everyone, but you hear it enough that it's not exactly on the fringes anymore. You see sometimes vague and sometimes direct references to it on this very site on a regular basis.

I could agree with that statement if you said “far right”, and that are references to it on this board. But in general I think the vast majority of republicans (and democrats) are good humans.

I’m making an educated guess that you are a Democrat. (I’m not that educated so I certainly could be wrong). Do you think a second Trump term would end Democracy as we know it? If so what would that process look like?

Same question for republicans on here: Would a second Biden term be the end of America as we know it as is often heard.

I could agree with that statement if you said “far right”, and that are references to it on this board. But in general I think the vast majority of republicans (and democrats) are good humans.

I’m making an educated guess that you are a Democrat. (I’m not that educated so I certainly could be wrong). Do you think a second Trump term would end Democracy as we know it? If so what would that process look like?

Same question for republicans on here: Would a second Biden term be the end of America as we know it as is often heard.

I'm a left of center independent. I believe that the far right has assumed control of the Republican Party. There is little doubt that the energy and leadership has drifted in that direction and is exemplified by the leader of the party who along with others has sought to excise any dissenting voices by threatening to primary anyone who isn't towing the line. Both candidates are unfit to serve as POTUS. One has aged out and one is a sociopath who will do/say whatever is necessary to take/remain in power. Will it be the end of the nation regardless of which wins? Highly unlikely, but only one of them decided that the peaceful transfer of power is an outdated concept and put himself above what's best for the country. Only one of them has been described as morally, ethically, and intellectually unfit to hold the office by his own cabinet members and advisors.

I'm a left of center independent. I believe that the far right has assumed control of the Republican Party. There is little doubt that the energy and leadership has drifted in that direction and is exemplified by the leader of the party who along with others has sought to excise any dissenting voices by threatening to primary anyone who isn't towing the line. Both candidates are unfit to serve as POTUS. One has aged out and one is a sociopath who will do/say whatever is necessary to take/remain in power. Will it be the end of the nation regardless of which wins? Highly unlikely, but only one of them decided that the peaceful transfer of power is an outdated concept and put himself above what's best for the country. Only one of them has been described as morally, ethically, and intellectually unfit to hold the office by his own cabinet members and advisors.

I don’t disagree with any of what you said. But I would add that the vast majority of politicians do or say anything to their constituents that will keep them in power. Certainly not limited to one party.

I was referring more to the voters when I stated that most are good humans. Unfortunately the news typically highlights The wackos from each party

I, for one, certainly do believe that a second Trump Administration would end life in America as I gave experienced it for 75 years. Not one doubt about it.
It willl turn the country back into the 1950’s civil rights wise, and voting rights wise.

I, for one, certainly do believe that a second Trump Administration would end life in America as I gave experienced it for 75 years. Not one doubt about it.
It willl turn the country back into the 1950’s civil rights wise, and voting rights wise.

Can you give specific examples of those issues? Like civil or voting rights issues would he be responsible for changing?

Would it take a majority in both houses for that to happen.

Can you give specific examples of those issues? Like civil or voting rights issues would he be responsible for changing?

Would it take a majority in both houses for that to happen.
If Trump wins he owns Republicans…if GOP gains control of House and Senate, can you imagine the tahoo’s who will be in charge of the various committees? They will be hell bent on revenge and retribution, the nation be hanged. They will gladly do any and all of Trump’s dirty work. Portions of the Voting Rights Act will be repealed (in the South, especially). There will be hell to pay for documented immigrants who are non-residents….wholesale deportations and family break-ups will result. It will increase tensions in this country like never before.

If Trump wins he owns Republicans…if GOP gains control of House and Senate, can you imagine the tahoo’s who will be in charge of the various committees? They will be hell bent on revenge and retribution, the nation be hanged. They will gladly do any and all of Trump’s dirty work. Portions of the Voting Rights Act will be repealed (in the South, especially). There will be hell to pay for documented immigrants who are non-residents….wholesale deportations and family break-ups will result. It will increase tensions in this country like never before.

What specific voting rights will be repealed?

What rights will people lose? I see some generalizations in your response but not really any concrete specifics

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT