ADVERTISEMENT

Disgusting, Gabbie receives hate and threats on social media after UCONN game

Well, ESPN and SVP in particular created and continued to fuel this "controversy."

ESPN is now aware, as their own commentator Lisa Lobo has acknowledged, that the correct call was made.

ESPN now knows the harm their reckless comments have caused.

ESPN MUST issue a sweeping retraction!!!

Not holding my breath :confused:.
+1,000 ESPN should be ashamed. Having a broadcaster say the call sucked. FWIW, Hannah was there ti vlose out on Buekers. Plus, no guarantee she makes the shot. They also missed the rebound with 3.9 seconds and had a time out. UConn got away with plenty in that game.

To anyone threatening my lil Gabbie …you’ll have to get through me first :mad:
If I have a lil anyone it's Jada, though she's not particularly little.

Everything I see of her on the sidelines or off-court she is so sweet and good natured. Like during a TO in crunch time she'll place her hand on CC's shoulder, gently comforting her I guess. Lol, I think she even softly gave a starter a kiss on the temple yesterday. Appears to just love being a good teammate. Nice person.

Please cite where in the article she said she received "death threats"?
in the title

but never mind, I'm talking to the guy who still thinks the gambling investigations are Kosher after the DA dropped the charges, the judge accepted it with prejudice, the software company dropped the states license and multiple employees have said the state crossed the line. When thats the type of guy I am talking with, better to just let it go.

Last edited:
Please cite where in the article she said she received "death threats"?

in the title

but never mind, I'm talking to the guy who still thinks the gambling investigations are Kosher after the DA dropped the charges, the judge accepted it with prejudice, the software company dropped the states license and multiple employees have said the state crossed the line. When thats the type of guy I am talking with, better to just let it go.

She did not say she received death threats "in the title".

She did not say she received death threats "in the title".
Whether implied or otherwise. Maybe the author exaggerated, maybe they thought it was inferred, maybe it was stated off camera. Hate speech would include death threats. So no offense, get off my lawn.
mad gran torino GIF

Reactions: hawkbirch
Shut the **** up. We already know you beat your wife and hate women.
Survey conducted showed that People who make these kinds of disgusting statements about others have young Boys chained in dark rooms with gagballs in and wear Diddlers Lives Matter T Shirts , I would recommend escape and evasion classes as opposed to message boards Diddy . .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT