ADVERTISEMENT

Disney Princess groped during photo op....

Joes Place

HR King
Aug 28, 2003
A Walt Disney World guest was arrested and charged with battery for allegedly groping a princess character while taking a photo, a police report confirms.

Brian Sherman, 51, was visiting the park with his wife around 12:10 p.m. on Saturday when the pair went to take photos with Disney World characters at the grotto area of the Magic Kingdom.

During the photo, Sherman and his wife sat on either side of the Disney World employee, who was dressed as a Disney princess. Before the photo, Sherman repeatedly told the woman the princess she was portraying “is my favorite.” The type of Disney princess she was costumed as was not shared.

According to a police report shared with Fox News, Sherman “placed his right arm around” her shoulder, making her “immediately uncomfortable.” As her co-worker was tending to the line, Sherman allegedly lowered his arm until he was cupping the woman’s bra.

Other cast members told Sherman to pose in a different way so he would not be touching the woman. However, before moving, the man placed his hand under the woman’s costume and cupped her breast with his right forefinger and thumb “with only the thin skin-tight fabric” between, police said.

The Disney PhotoPass photographer took the pictures, which the employees used to identify the man to law enforcement.
Classic mistake, Brian. When you're a star, they let you do it. But........you're not a star. You're a 51 yr old dirtbag...

191106-sherman.png

Of course.......I s'pose we could always go with the line "if she wasn't asking to be groped, she shouldn't have dressed like that"....

:eek::eek::eek:

https://www.foxnews.com/travel/disney-world-guest-arrested-groping-princess

A Walt Disney World guest was arrested and charged with battery for allegedly groping a princess character while taking a photo, a police report confirms.

Brian Sherman, 51, was visiting the park with his wife around 12:10 p.m. on Saturday when the pair went to take photos with Disney World characters at the grotto area of the Magic Kingdom.

During the photo, Sherman and his wife sat on either side of the Disney World employee, who was dressed as a Disney princess. Before the photo, Sherman repeatedly told the woman the princess she was portraying “is my favorite.” The type of Disney princess she was costumed as was not shared.

According to a police report shared with Fox News, Sherman “placed his right arm around” her shoulder, making her “immediately uncomfortable.” As her co-worker was tending to the line, Sherman allegedly lowered his arm until he was cupping the woman’s bra.

Other cast members told Sherman to pose in a different way so he would not be touching the woman. However, before moving, the man placed his hand under the woman’s costume and cupped her breast with his right forefinger and thumb “with only the thin skin-tight fabric” between, police said.

The Disney PhotoPass photographer took the pictures, which the employees used to identify the man to law enforcement.
Classic mistake, Brian. When you're a star, they let you do it. But........you're not a star. You're a 51 yr old dirtbag...

191106-sherman.png

Of course.......I s'pose we could always go with the line "if she wasn't asking to be groped, she shouldn't have dressed like that"....

Not the person's pic I was anticipating. I rate this thread a 0.

is it ok to be "torn down" drunk at 12:10 on a Saturday? I guess so, it is football season after all...

Never heard this "torn down" phrase. And you have it in quotes. Was it in the article? I did not see it.

191106-sherman.png

GettyImages-168557181-e1573058939262.jpg

From the article. I'll go with: 7,1,2,3,12,10,9,13,8,11,5,6,4 M2FL

191106-sherman.png

That's a bad photo of Biden.

191106-sherman.png

I’m not buying it. Fox News? Are you serious?

Reactions: Joes Place
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/princess-ariel-groped-278591

It was Ariel.

Oh yeah, and there’s this..

“Sherman was convicted in 1991 on four felonies related to the sexual abuse of victims under the age of 12. Sherman was sentenced to a two-year “house arrest program” for sex offenders and placed on probation for 15 years. While his probation supervision was terminated in late-2006, Sherman is still subject to registration as a sex offender.”

It was Ariel.

“Sherman was convicted in 1991 on four felonies related to the sexual abuse of victims under the age of 12. Sherman was sentenced to a two-year “house arrest program” for sex offenders and placed on probation for 15 years. While his probation supervision was terminated in late-2006, Sherman is still subject to registration as a sex offender.”

Ariel? Did this happen in a swimming pool?

It was Ariel.

Ariel? Did this happen in a swimming pool?
It said it was in the Grotto. Anyone who has young daughters (no pics) and has been to Disney knows this.

Reactions: Cougar63
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT