ADVERTISEMENT

Disney Princess groped during photo op....

Hmmm... the only one with "only thin material covering the breast" would seem to be the Arabian Knights Genie princess whatever the hell her name is.....
I was thinking Pocahontas or whichever one is in the yellow 4th in on the left

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/princess-ariel-groped-278591

It was Ariel.

Oh yeah, and there’s this..

“Sherman was convicted in 1991 on four felonies related to the sexual abuse of victims under the age of 12. Sherman was sentenced to a two-year “house arrest program” for sex offenders and placed on probation for 15 years. While his probation supervision was terminated in late-2006, Sherman is still subject to registration as a sex offender.”

HEY....Now we know where he LIVES!!!

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/thre...ida-pedophile-trailer-park-yes-really.291411/

Reactions: noleclone2
bitter-beer-face-gif-video-meme-keystone-light-beer-lager-commercial.jpg

Former WDW Cast Member here: Ariel had a (I assume breastfeeding) baby pull down her seashells when I worked there. Of course that was before the Fantasyland redo so it was different. She was wearing the skin-tight fabric they were talking about in the article, thankfully, so she wasn't exposed. She laughed it off, though.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Are the two normal looking girls in the middle also princesses or are they guests posing properly?
I know you don’t care you are making a point/observation but I will answer anyway and my answer is that they could be guests. My daughter aged out out of those movies and I do not recall a black princess let alone three in the movies. There a couple of white ones I’m not sure on either. Our Disney fan friends can help us out but here is what I think: Snow White, Cinderella at the ball, belle, Pocahontas, ?, ?, the one from brave, ?, poor Cinderella, Mulan, another Cinderella but maybe Elsa, jasmine, Arielle.

I know you don’t care you are making a point/observation but I will answer anyway and my answer is that they could be guests. My daughter aged out out of those movies and I do not recall a black princess let alone three in the movies. There a couple of white ones I’m not sure on either. Our Disney fan friends can help us out but here is what I think: Snow White, Cinderella at the ball, belle, Pocahontas, ?, ?, the one from brave, ?, poor Cinderella, Mulan, another Cinderella but maybe Elsa, jasmine, Arielle.
I think there was a black princess and the frog or princess and the pea movie. The two girls in the middle just look like normal, nicely dressed girls to me. But I’m with you in that I’m not current on all the Disney cartoons.

Reactions: Project MKUltra
I think there was a black princess and the frog or princess and the pea movie. The two girls in the middle just look like normal, nicely dressed girls to me. But I’m with you in that I’m not current on all the Disney cartoons.
I do you believe you are correct sir and god was I way off: they go from left to right: snow white, aurora (sleeping beauty), belle, pocahontas, tiana, normal person, merida (brave), normal person, rapunzel, mulan, cinderella, jasmine, and ariel.

Reactions: naturalmwa
I do you believe you are correct sir and god was I way off: they go from left to right: snow white, aurora (sleeping beauty), belle, pocahontas, tiana, normal person, merida (brave), normal person, rapunzel, mulan, cinderella, jasmine, and ariel.
Impressive research. Was that in the link? I did look before posting but didn’t see it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT