ADVERTISEMENT

Djokovic has Won 24 Grand Slams. Nadal at 22, Federer at 20. Djokovic Year End World #1 a Record 8 Times & World #1 a Record 404 Weeks(Federer at 310)

#7 seed Jasmine Paolini (Italy) will face #31 seed Barbora Krejcikova (Czech Republic) for the women's title.

Whoever wins Saturday will be the 8th woman to leave the All England Club with the title in the past 8 editions of the tournament.

Amazing.

#3 seed Carlos vs #2 Novak on Sunday will be the first time the same two men meet in consecutive Wimbledon finals since Djokovic beat Roger Federer in 2014 and 2015.

The story:

Novak seems to be moving pretty well given his recent knee surgery.

Novak advanced to the final with a 6-4, 7-6 (2), 6-4 victory against #25 seed Lorenzo Musetti. Djokovic won 15 of 16 points (94%) when he went to the net in the 1st set and finished 43-for-56 (77%) in that category.

I found these Lorenzo Musetti comments interesting: "This was the 7th time that we were playing against each other, and I've never faced a Nole like this. I was really impressed. ... I think his tennis really fits well on this surface, especially how he returns."

If I were a betting man, I would say Alcaraz wins; we'll see on Sunday.

Fun watching the crowd rooting for Djokovic. Don't see that very often. He didn't play terrible tennis but Alcaraz was unbelievable. I don't think anyone could have beaten him today. @Franisdaman thanks for waiting. You can update. My no pics went to her parents for breakfast so I could watch this morning.

Reactions: NoleinATL
I dont see Alcaraz losing. I'm calling straight sets for the Spaniard.

I think Alcaraz wins the US Open, too.

If both happen he will have 5 Grand Slams & an Olympic Gold Medal at the age of 21.

Some of these younger players better up their game or Alcaraz (as long as he stays healthy) is gonna have at least 25 Grand Slams by age 31.

Reactions: DooBi
I think Alcaraz wins the US Open, too.

If both happen he will have 5 Grand Slams & an Olympic Gold Medal at the age of 21.

Some of these younger players better up their game or Alcaraz (as long as he stays healthy) is gonna have at least 25 Grand Slams by age 31.
I couldn't agree more.

Reactions: Franisdaman
454036124_881134060545127_6592843361358030263_n.jpg

Reactions: DooBi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT