ADVERTISEMENT

DNC unannounced special guest tonight

An abortion provider?
peeing ralph wiggum GIF

So scared by the WOC

Meh...it's just weird how many speakers are invoking abortion. It's definitely a cult. So fricking weird.

See my previous post. Abortion restrictions as a stand alone measure when put to a referendum is losing even in conservative states.

The dems are just hitting on something from the Republicans that has been proven to be unpopular. Not by just the polls but by actual votes.

Think of how much the Republicans like to talk about immigration. The Dems are gonna talk that much about abortion.

Deep South = No Abortions
Midwest = Might have to drive across state lines for an abortion
Northeast and the West = The state will pay you to have an abortion
It's on the ballot in Florida correct? Is Florida considered deep south? You don't think it will pass?

Jimmy Carter would be spiffy, but he probably can't travel.

Mike Pence would be fantastic; he could do real damage to what's left of Trump's credibility with moderates.

I can't see Carter speaking at 100.

Pence as I said still thinks he can get the right to like him. I can't see him doing it. Plus he would probably get booed. And he's probably backing a 3rd party candidate.

I think it's likely a well known and popular celeb.

Although Pence doing it would probably cause an equal if not better meltdown than Swift, so I'd love to be wrong about that. Come on Mike, do the right thing for the 2nd time in your life!

Reactions: Torg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT