ADVERTISEMENT

Last Meal Request?

I don't think they are going to allow any of knuckle heads to have booze before they execute you. If I was the warden, I would, but I don't think the medical folks are going to allow for that.

Reactions: BrianNole777
I don't think they are going to allow any of knuckle heads to have booze before they execute you. If I was the warden, I would, but I don't think the medical folks are going to allow for that.

I believe you are correct that for death row they do not allow alcohol as part of the last meal, but OP didn't say you were being executed...just that you are gonna die.

And now that I have given additional thought, I will also be needing a bong, a bag of good weed, and a lighter. He'll, since I'm dying anyway maybe some of Walter White's best blue stuff. May as well go down in a blaze of glory.

I believe you are correct that for death row they do not allow alcohol as part of the last meal, but OP didn't say you were being executed...just that you are gonna die.

And now that I have given additional thought, I will also be needing a bong, a bag of good weed, and a lighter. He'll, since I'm dying anyway maybe some of Walter White's best blue stuff. May as well go down in a blaze of glory.

You know what, if I knew I was going to die.....I would too.

Reactions: SeaPA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT