ADVERTISEMENT

DNC unannounced special guest tonight

Maybe I am out of touch, but why would Taylor Swift cause a meltdown? Did anyone actually think she wasn't voting for Harris?

Taylor Swift is the most powerful person on the planet. She controls all the world's teenaged girls and a large proportion of grown-up women who wish they were still teenaged girls.

Reactions: torbee
Jesus Christ, we are getting W Bush aren’t we?

I saw a tweet indicating that the band at the DNC convention was practicing Beyonce songs. I think it's more likely than not it's Beyonce.

I think Bush will likely stick to his normal routine of just staying quiet about politics. Him suddenly getting involved would be a major departure.

Maybe I am out of touch, but why would Taylor Swift cause a meltdown? Did anyone actually think she wasn't voting for Harris?
0x0.jpg

Screenshot%202024-01-10%20at%2016.30.55.png

Remember when they were saying that the super bowl was being rigged so Taylor Swift could endorse Biden??

Swift at the DNC would cause a meltdown in Trump world. I don't think it would change many votes. Maybe she could encourage a few people register to vote and go to the polls. But the bigger effect would be the meltdown in Trump world.

Remember when they were saying that the super bowl was being rigged so Taylor Swift could endorse Biden??

Swift at the DNC would cause a meltdown in Trump world. I don't think it would change many votes. Maybe she could encourage a few people register to vote and go to the polls. But the bigger effect would be the meltdown in Trump world.
Exactly, Trump and his morons would have a complete meltdown. It would be more of a troll job than an attempt at gaining votes IMO

I don't know how much of a difference it would make, I'm saying it would upset Trump a lot.
The thing is, if she actually did make a difference, it would be with young voters, who don’t traditionally turn out much.

If you turn up participation with young voters, it wouldn’t surprise me for the dems to take over all 3 branches.

But that’s a big if.

Exactly, Trump and his morons would have a complete meltdown. It would be more of a troll job than an attempt at gaining votes IMO

It's extremely hard to move the needle much on votes.

Trolling Trump on the other hand is easy. You don't even have to say his name or reference him to troll him. Taylor Swift coming out and saying "I support Kamala Harris, peace out" and then leaving would have him raging on the internet well into the early morning hours.

See my previous post. Abortion restrictions as a stand alone measure when put to a referendum is losing even in conservative states.

The dems are just hitting on something from the Republicans that has been proven to be unpopular. Not by just the polls but by actual votes.

Think of how much the Republicans like to talk about immigration. The Dems are gonna talk that much about abortion.
The difference there is the Democrats won’t kill an abortion rights bill. Republicans will kill a border bill. They’re frauds. They don’t care if they solve the issue. They’re not serious people.

I saw a tweet indicating that the band at the DNC convention was practicing Beyonce songs. I think it's more likely than not it's Beyonce.

I think Bush will likely stick to his normal routine of just staying quiet about politics. Him suddenly getting involved would be a major departure.
Why not both?

Well... SOMEONE is voting for all these anti-abortion politicians in many states. Soooooo many states. lots of people are saying it. Bigly.
Republican primary voters did. Pretty much state by state people believe reproductive health care should be up to the woman and her doctor until the 20ish week mark by about 60-70 percent of the population. In a lot of states once the Republican primary is over the election is over. But, you knew that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT