ADVERTISEMENT

Do any of you work from home folks have a spouse / so that also works from home?

lucas80

HB King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
How do you set boundaries and not have sexy time all day long?
A MILF at the gym was complaining this morning about her husband and his WFH issues. She works at home M-F, he usually works from home about 3 days a week. He has never set up an office at home like she did, preferring to work at the kitchen table. As an example of him being rude she said yesterday she and their daughter who is home from college for the Summer went into the kitchen to make lunch and he "shushed", them.
How does it go for couples who both work from home?

Office doors.

Feels like wife turns who speaker on max during meetings. It helps to have areas set up on different levels.

Reactions: OutbackBowl2017
I work from home. My wife has a small business. We work it out. She is spontsneous which somtimes causes issues (she thinks it is cute( but we manage. We go on spontaneous short walks.

Yeah, I was going to say that business owners have been working from home since the start of commerce. WFH is not some new thing.

Wood bang, would not marry.
However, her husband needs a better system. They have another bedroom that could be used, and space in the basement according to the gym MILF.
If there's anything hot MILS never do, it's complain to people for attention.

No pic BFAW is in the upstairs office while I’m in the basement office, at the bar, or worse case, go out to the pool house to have peace and quiet when the both of us happen to work from home on the same day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT