ADVERTISEMENT

Do we finally have actual election fraud?

Google up what the Governor of Georgia said about your "conspiracy".

He's a Republican.
He didn't have an answer or explanation for ruby freeman and company repeatedly scanning ballots that I could see, just blanket statements denying any wrongdoing. I'm asking for an explanation for why that would ever happen. Please find the answer and fill me in.

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
He didn't have an answer or explanation for ruby freeman and company repeatedly scanning ballots that I could see

Maybe instead of just watching "videos", you should "listen" to what he and others explain to you about it.

Find me a clip of him explaining the situation then if you're claiming he answered this somewhere.

You cannot read?

“The 2020 election in Georgia was not stolen. For nearly three years now, anyone with evidence of fraud has failed to come forward – under oath – and prove anything in a court of law,” Kemp wrote in his tweet. “Our elections in Georgia are secure, accessible, and fair and will continue to be as long as I am governor."
-Aug 15, 2023

He didn't have an answer or explanation for ruby freeman and company repeatedly scanning ballots that I could see, just blanket statements denying any wrongdoing. I'm asking for an explanation for why that would ever happen. Please find the answer and fill me in.

I don’t have an explanation for it because I don’t know anything about the process.

But Occam’s razor is in effect here. If there was wrongdoing here I would assume the Republican state apparatus in GA would do something about it. They haven’t so I’m assuming it’s fine.

Reactions: sober_teacher
You cannot read?

“The 2020 election in Georgia was not stolen. For nearly three years now, anyone with evidence of fraud has failed to come forward – under oath – and prove anything in a court of law,” Kemp wrote in his tweet. “Our elections in Georgia are secure, accessible, and fair and will continue to be as long as I am governor."
-Aug 15, 2023
That does not answer the question as to why ruby freeman and others are on video scanning the same batch of ballots repeatedly. You're not answering my question on purpose because you can't. Just admit it.

• Haha

You don't steal elections by fraudulent votes.

You steal them by not LETTING people vote.
Of course if they printed 10,000 extra ballots that never got used, someone would be crying about killing trees and wasting ink and environmental impacts. My guess here is that they had an unusually high, unexpected demand for reasons unknown and they weren't ready for it.

Of course if they printed 10,000 extra ballots that never got used, someone would be crying about killing trees and wasting ink and environmental impacts.
No; they wouldn't.

They can recycle them, and use recycled paper for the ballots they do print.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Funny, you didn't think this was a big deal when it happened to much worse levels in republican strong districts in Arizona when Democrat Katie Hobbs oversaw her own election.
It isn't what happened there.

When people claim there's election fraud on the scale that Trump claimed, without real and tangible evidence, it's like the boy who cried wolf. When actual fraud is found, nobody believes it, especially people like Joes Place. Does election fraud happen? Of course it does. Eighteen different people were charged in Georgia, belonging to both parties. Did it happen the way Trump, et al, said it happened. There's no proof of that. Governor Kemp said it didn't happen like that.

Did it just happen on a large scale in CT? Apparently so, and there's apparently quite a bit of evidence from 3 different cities. When election fraud does happen, it should be recognized and called out, no matter who did it. I called it out when it was discovered in the Villages in Florida.

2020 was somewhat unique because of emergency procedures related to COVID.

When people claim there's election fraud on the scale that Trump claimed, without real and tangible evidence, it's like the boy who cried wolf. When actual fraud is found, nobody believes it, especially people like Joes Place.

What "actual fraud" occurred in OP?

Faked registrations (which were EASILY caught). No ballots. Stay on the bus here.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Did you hear about the 300,000 ballots that were slipped into the Florida machines and another 5,000,000 into the Texas machines for trump.

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
Republicans always have to overcome the Democrats margin of cheating especially in Philly, Detroit and now Atlanta.

This is why Hillary lost the 2016 election. The Democratic didn’t have the cheating apparatus in place because she was such a huge favorite. They didn’t make the same mistake in 2020.
bot confirmed.

Reactions: Joes Place
Blue-checks spamming you with more bullshit to lap up?

GA's Secy of State already debunked all of your nonsense, buddy.
Been asking you for a direct answer to the freeman question for weeks and you keep dodging bc you can't answer it.

If there's ANYTHING of merit, the Georgia SoS would be working on it.
They already told you they found NOTHING.
Please supply their explanation of ruby freeman scanning the same ballots repeatedly after lying to poll watchers or stop wasting my time with your cope.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Please supply their explanation of ruby freeman scanning the same ballots repeatedly after lying to poll watchers or stop wasting my time with your cope.

Go and ask them, yourself.

They reviewed all of this - original footage. You have no clue what idiots are posting modified footage and spoofing you with it.

They reviewed all of this - original footage. You have no clue what idiots are posting modified footage and spoofing you with it.
Joe is 3 years in now, let's say just for giggles, there is hard-core, indisputable, undeniable evidence that there was enough fraud in Georgia, Arizona, and Philadelphia that would have flipped the electoral college votes to Trump and given him the win... what would they do or want to do about it? It's a huge catch 22

If they admit they screwed up, they can't just turn the presidency back to Trump, it undermines the faith in free and fair elections. It is an admission of failure on their part, and means on some level they would have to take some responsibility for J6. It's political suicide.

There is nothing in either the states' constitution or the US Constitution that spells out a remedy for this. Especially three years after the fact.

If they admit it now the Trumpers will go ape shit crazy- crazier than they already are. It opens pandoras box.

Between the govenors who would have to admit they fugged the election, or judges who don't want to be responsible for the aftermath, the question they would have to ask themselves is, what's the upside?

Do us a favor, shut the fvck up since you don't know what you're talking about and can provide exactly zero answers/evidence to your claims (per usual)

Joe is 3 years in now, let's say just for giggles, there is hard-core, indisputable, undeniable evidence that there was enough fraud in Georgia, Arizona, and Philadelphia that would have flipped the electoral college votes to Trump and given him the win

Why do you need to post apologetic bullshit for traitors?

They LOOKED for voter fraud in ALL of those states and found NONE.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT