ADVERTISEMENT

Do we finally have actual election fraud?

Not dodging anything.

If you don't believe the GA Secy of State and AG, email them.
You're putting some random internet video that you do not even know the source or accuracy of, over the statements made by Republicans in charge of that state's election.

Idiot.
If they don't address the elephant in the room then no, I don't believe them. Why should I? Why can you provide ZERO answers to what you want to play off as a joke? Because you have nothing. You were told what to believe and you do, because you're a good little sheep who lacks any ability to think critically.

If they don't address the elephant in the room then no, I don't believe them. Why should I? Why can you provide ZERO answers to what you want to play off as a joke? Because you have nothing. You were told what to believe and you do, because you're a good little sheep who lacks any ability to think critically.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...deep breath...hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Oh, the irony, it's killing me! Thank you for the morning laughter, you simple-minded little man.

Hahahahaha. Personal insults without any backing?! Just like your Dear Leader. He'd be proud, little boy, pat yourself on the back and get back to tugging in mommy's basement.
Leads with insults them subsequently tries claiming moral high ground when responded to with insults. Always the victim lol mad cuz fat af

Leads with insults them subsequently tries claiming moral high ground when responded to with insults. Always the victim lol mad cuz fat af

Close, little man! My "insult" was that you are simple-minded. Is it insulting if it is really the only conclusion that can be reasonably drawn from nearly everything you post?

Now your insult of "fat" has no evidence, grounds, or backing, not to mention the simplicity and juvility of using it in the first place, and it, again, reinforces my original point of your simple-mindedness. So thanks for the help backing my point!

I'm literally laughing at your inability to provide evidence to what I asked while still being so arrogant. There is literally nothing you two losers could say to make me sad lol
Evidence to counter a bogus argument, scruffy? Is that what you are “demanding”? You need to show some verifiable facts to strengthen your argument. I can find most anything on the “internet”...but that includes bullshit, blather and lies. Scruffy...this is what yup and yours are offering! Nothing verifiable.....nothing! You say “Trust me” and most here are telling you, “Why should we?”

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Close, little man! My "insult" was that you are simple-minded. Is it insulting if it is really the only conclusion that can be reasonably drawn from nearly everything you post?

Now your insult of "fat" has no evidence, grounds, or backing, not to mention the simplicity and juvility of using it in the first place, and it, again, reinforces my original point of your simple-mindedness. So thanks for the help backing my point!
Tl;Dr fatty

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Evidence to counter a bogus argument, scruffy? Is that what you are “demanding”? You need to show some verifiable facts to strengthen your argument. I can find most anything on the “internet”...but that includes bullshit, blather and lies. Scruffy...this is what yup and yours are offering! Nothing verifiable.....nothing! You say “Trust me” and most here are telling you, “Why should we?”
Dodge/10

Why do you need to post apologetic bullshit for traitors?

They LOOKED for voter fraud in ALL of those states and found NONE.
I'm sure they turned over every leaf, and did an exceptional job looking for fraud. That's why I posed a hypothetical question. As a scientist, I'm sure you get what that means.

I'm sure they turned over every leaf, and did an exceptional job looking for fraud. That's why I posed a hypothetical question. As a scientist, I'm sure you get what that means.

So with no evidence to that assumption that they didn't really look, you suggest it has merit.. supposedly this guy has a STEM degree from GT. A real scientist would automatically know the answer, so we automatically know you're no scientist, which says a lot about either that school or that degree

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
So with no evidence to that assumption that they didn't really look, you suggest it has merit.. supposedly this guy has a STEM degree from GT. A real scientist would automatically know the answer, so we automatically know you're no scientist, which says a lot about either that school or that degree
It says a lot about your mother. Who never avoids the questions.

They did

They even issue a report on it. You can read that if you choose to.
Okay cool they did look and found nothing. That's fine, what if NEW evidence, previously undiscovered emerged today that there was wide spread voting fraud that would have clearly changed the election? What then?

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
You didn't though
I did.
You've posted an out-of-context video that cannot be considered "evidence" of anything.
Go read the GA reports they produced if you want answers. Quit reading conspiracy nonsense on the internets.

Do us a favor, shut the fvck up since you don't know what you're talking about and can provide exactly zero answers/evidence to your claims (per usual)

So it’s your position that the GA Republican leadership is doing nothing about this voting fraud. Why do you think that is?

So it’s your position that the GA Republican leadership is doing nothing about this voting fraud. Why do you think that is?

Cuz if they count in the fraud, Trump lost by a LOT more.
Along with others in their own party...

Betsy McCaughey is a former lieutenant governor of New York.

That's who wrote that piece... but sure I was duped again!

Tens of millions from these sites, right KF? You dickheads don't have the mental faculties to know you should be embarrassed by bringing up this shit.

Face it. You lost. Quit whining and crying like spoiled babies. Like Orange psychopaths.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT