Do you like Nickelback?

Do you?

• Yes

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
shit-no-man-no-man.gif

They are decent. I don't think they warrant all the hate they have gotten over the years. I doubt they care though, as they have made millions.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
I honestly could not name one single song of theirs.

What I have read about their career is I saw something recently where they copied the exact same song 3 different times. I do remember about 20ish years ago that there were two songs that were nearly identical where you could overlay one over the other and they pretty much matched up exactly - but adding a 3rd there sounds darn near impossible.

Admittedly, when they started blowing up I caught Nickelback in concert at the UNI Dome with Three Days Grace and Trapt. I do think they get too much hate. I’ll still throw “Animals” into a workout mix from time to time.

I’ve been a fan for 20+ years now. I think when we look back they’ll be the Led Zeppelin of the 2000s. The lyrics, vocals and the otherworldly guitar playing puts them up there with the best to ever do it. Chad is a poet laureate with world class musicians around him and they destroy RUSH as the greatest Canadian band ever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
there's a good Nickelback documentary on Netflix that came out recently.

The hate is discussed. The issue was Nickelback dominated the billboard top 40 with too many hits in so little time.

Like Tom Brady and his Patriots winning in the NFL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT