ADVERTISEMENT

Does Clark change how the sport is being played?

Colonoscopy

HR Legend
Feb 20, 2022
Saint Louis, Mo
I keep seeing these stories... but is she changing the sport or is it just her being one of the best of all time? I guess time will tell, but it may be we're witnessing a really rare phenomenon. (rather than one that's going to totally change the sport)

I don't know that we'll see anyone with her game anytime soon.

She definitely does for the women's game when she is playing. The way she is able to force the defense to spread the floor and her ability to get them the ball makes everyone else on the floor significantly better than they would be in other situations. The question is if it is repeatable by other players in the future or if she is just an anomaly.

The question is if it is repeatable by other players in the future or if she is just an anomaly.
Right, that's what I was getting at.

We don't see many players pulling deep like she does period. Which really helps to set her apart and make her exciting to watch.

And then the vision that she possesses. I mean, she could inspire more kids to play... so better chance that way.

But if she's a true generational talent, enjoy her while she's here. They don't come around often.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT