ADVERTISEMENT

Dolphins vs. Giants

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
The NY Giants travel to the Sixth Borough to take on the mighty Miami Dolphins today at 1 p.m. eastern time.

Weather report: Partly cloudy, highs in the low 80s, virtually no chance of rain, winds 5 - 10 mph out of the ESE.

FINS UP!

Last edited:
Reactions: IMCC965
Hmmmmm I am thinking about this game:

Miami is a 6.5 point favorite. The O/U is 39.5. Both of those seem a bit off.

Miami and the under? That’s what I’d pick because Miami has a salty defense and improving defense.

I am very confident Miami wins this one.

Reactions: The Tradition
giphy.gif

• Sad
The Dolphins offense has been thriving recently under Tagovailoa, who recorded his second consecutive game with a completion percentage above 80 in the Dolphins’ win over the Panthers this past Sunday. He’s only the fourth quarterback to have back-to-back such games since 1950—and with three total games over 80 percent, Tua needs only one more game to tie the NFL season record.

The Dolphins offense has been thriving recently under Tagovailoa, who recorded his second consecutive game with a completion percentage above 80 in the Dolphins’ win over the Panthers this past Sunday. He’s only the fourth quarterback to have back-to-back such games since 1950—and with three total games over 80 percent, Tua needs only one more game to tie the NFL season record.

cZJNo4O.gif

Through the first half, Tua's completion percentage is 84.

Bad third quarter for Tua. He's unlikely to get above 80 percent now.

He'd need to throw 13 completions with no incompletes in the 4th to get there.

Hmmmmm I am thinking about this game:

Miami is a 6.5 point favorite. The O/U is 39.5. Both of those seem a bit off.

Miami and the under? That’s what I’d pick because Miami has a salty defense and improving defense.

I am very confident Miami wins this one.
If they only allowed me to like my own posts, this was money

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT