ADVERTISEMENT

Don Trump Jr. defiant after naming whistleblower as Eric Ciaramella

I have to think that having little Don name the traitor was a strategic decision.

That will be the fourth person positively named as the whistleblower.

giphy.gif

So the whistleblowers attorney was tweeting a few years ago that he was helping start a coup. Weird huh?

So the whistleblowers attorney was tweeting a few years ago that he was helping start a coup. Weird huh?

Why does it matter? The whistleblower’s allegations have been verified by numerous other members of the Trump administration. It shouldn’t matter who the whistleblower is or what their motivations were - it doesn’t change the factual nature of the impropriety the whistleblower unearthed.

Why does it matter? The whistleblower’s allegations have been verified by numerous other members of the Trump administration. It shouldn’t matter who the whistleblower is or what their motivations were - it doesn’t change the factual nature of the impropriety the whistleblower unearthed.
Justification #24:
The Deep State made him do it.

Reactions: MitchLL and DFSNOLE
It's the OJ defense. Sub in Mark Furman to muddy the waters.

You are too late. This false assertion has already been breathlessly texted to me by my Con friends.
Google coup, then Google abuse of power and impeachment. They aren’t the same thing.

You are too late. This false assertion has already been breathlessly texted to me by my Con friends.
Google coup, then Google abuse of power and impeachment. They aren’t the same thing.

He did it...the tweets are out there.

So what? Give me your worst case scenario in all this.

Lots of people tweet stupid things. Most shouldn't be taken seriously. Until someone posts about conducting a coup repeatedly and the lengths he would go to in removing the president and then becomes the attorney for a whistleblower that is attempting to remove the president ..this reeks of a predetermined outcome. In other words an attempted coup.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
Lots of people tweet stupid things. Most shouldn't be taken seriously. Until someone posts about conducting a coup repeatedly and the lengths he would go to in removing the president and then becomes the attorney for a whistleblower that is attempting to remove the president ..this reeks of a predetermined outcome. In other words an attempted coup.
So Trumpn has been manipulated into extorting the Ukranians?

So you think the lawyer found the whistleblower and got him to make stuff up?

So you think the lawyer found the whistleblower and got him to make stuff up?

Yep, he went to the whistleblower and said “Quick, make up the stupidest, most treasonous thing you can think of that Drumpf might do.” And then after they did it, Drumpf stupidly and accidentally did the exact thing they were conspiring on.

Yep, that sounds plausible.

Yep, he went to the whistleblower and said “Quick, make up the stupidest, most treasonous thing you can think of that Drumpf might do.” And then after they did it, Drumpf stupidly and accidentally did the exact thing they were conspiring on.

He didn't have to think it up, Joe Biden is already on tape doing the exact same thing people have their panties in a wad over.

Jr is going to be on The View today if you are interested. I imagine it will be a volatile interview.

You mean like page and storzak?

Of course it is plausible. The whistleblower worked for Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT