ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump Hit by Devastating Poll From Fox News

TheCainer

HR Legend
Sep 23, 2003
There has been a nine-point swing from independent voters in favor of Biden compared to May's Fox News poll.

Independent votes may end up being key to who wins the 2024 election, especially in the key swing states where the margin of victory could be very narrow.

Voters feeling better about the economy appear to be helping Biden. Some 32 percent said the economy is in excellent or good shape, the highest amount since Biden entered office in January 2021. The previous high was 30 percent, recorded in May and September 2021.

A total of 50 percent said they are getting ahead or holding steady financially, up 5 points since last summer. The polls shows 44 percent of voters also feel optimistic about the economy, up nine points compared to 2023.

The Fox News poll was conducted June 14-17 under the joint direction of Beacon Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research ® between 1,095 registered voters. The results have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3 percentage points.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-devastating-poll-fox-news-joe-biden-election-economy-1915063

I wonder how long it will be before the board's bots will be hearing from The Donald?

giphy.webp

I’d love to meet some of these feathers in the political winds who float from candidate to candidate so easily.

99% of Americans hate either Trump or Biden and they’re not changing their minds. Polls are intended to build interest in our dog & pony show(s).

As I said, only way Biden loses is to have some sort of physical/dementia incident on live tv during debate.

Trump has been losing a few voters non stop for a few years.

I would bet a little money Biden has a medication pump under his clothes during debate with a team of doctors driving the bus.

Let me add I cannot in my mind see a trump supporter ever as a independent. Nope notta

I don't trust any polls. But it stands to reason that a Biden voter in 2020 isn't going to change over to Trump, and whatever true indes are left will have a hard time voting for a convicted felon.
You could be completely correct in your statement above & Trump could still - potentially - win in a landslide.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
Classic. Now you guys love Fox News
Oh, they're still a shitstain in society but, historically, their polling apparatus has been fairly accurate. They put a lot of money in their elections division for many years and it worked really well, case in point, calling Arizona for Biden before any network or division. Prompted Trump team to have Murdoch to take that off and fire the head polling leader in their station.

Obviously, things can still change but as November gets closer, sides will be picked.

Oh, they're still a shitstain in society but, historically, their polling apparatus has been fairly accurate. They put a lot of money in their elections division for many years and it worked really well, case in point, calling Arizona for Biden before any network or division. Prompted Trump team to have Murdoch to take that off and fire the head polling leader in their station.

Obviously, things can still change but as November gets closer, sides will be picked.
I'm beginning to wonder if Trump will have a problem getting his people out to the polls. Seems like they know his promises of a big beautiful wall and an economy on steroids are well over. Sure most will still turn out for revenge. But you've got to imagine that some will become discouraged and stay home. And with his razor tight margins that could be enough to make a win difficult.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
I'm beginning to wonder if Trump will have a problem getting his people out to the polls. Seems like they know his promises of a big beautiful wall and an economy on steroids are well over. Sure most will still turn out for revenge. But you've got to imagine that some will become discouraged and stay home. And with his razor tight margins that could be enough to make a win difficult.
I can see Biden LOSING voters. Every prez going to a 2nd term will have less than their first. But what has Trump done to GAIN more voters. People who dislike Biden may just not vote or go 3rd. But what is Trump doing or has done to gain? Fox News can't pull that workload themselves.

I can see Biden LOSING voters. Every prez going to a 2nd term will have less than their first. But what has Trump done to GAIN more voters. People who dislike Biden may just not vote or go 3rd. But what is Trump doing or has done to gain? Fox News can't pull that workload themselves.

I think it's reasonable to believe that turnout will be high and Biden gets more votes in 2024 than he got in '20.

I’d love to meet some of these feathers in the political winds who float from candidate to candidate so easily.

99% of Americans hate either Trump or Biden and they’re not changing their minds. Polls are intended to build interest in our dog & pony show(s).
There are a lot of people that don’t really follow or understand politics. I’m talking about independents not MAGA, btw.

Reactions: MichaelKeller99
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT