ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump, Katie Johnson Allegations: Everything We Know

FlickShagwell

HB Legend
Jun 16, 2003
Omaha, NE
Perhaps a good strategy would be to highlight one woman accusing Donald Trump of rape each week before the election. There aren’t enough weeks, so some weeks the media could focus on two or three.

7910.jpg

🤣

Accusations of incidents supposedly occurring in 1994 filed in 2016.

Lawsuit quickly dismissed by the judge.

Bringing it up again now 😂😂

Can’t hate you for trying I guess. Exhausting all efforts.

Reactions: DogBoyRy
🤣

You sure about this?

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

You sure about this?

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
Did you read the article posted by the dipshit above? What I said is what was written in that NewsWeek article.

Flick’s attempt to spark anger over a quickly dismissed lawsuit is laughable.

Keep trying, nerds. You’re going to fail.

🤣

Oh, you’re one of those who just dismisses the cult leader admitting to serial sexual assault. How do you reconcile that with yourself? Any women in your life?

Did you read the article posted by the dipshit above? What I said is what was written in that NewsWeek article.

Flick’s attempt to spark anger over a quickly dismissed lawsuit is laughable.

Keep trying, nerds. You’re going to fail.
I heard Trump’s own words…not to mention him found liable for it in court. Nerd? You stuck in the 80’s?

For sure.

Crazy to me GOP politicians support him, but I think they believe the church gives them cover.

I do wonder what the long-term effect of the Evangelical support for the Trump will be. Whatever little benefit of the doubt I may have had for them has been obliterated by their complete betrayal of their supposed beliefs to embrace a demon who has lived the least "Christian" life ever. It truly disgusts me.

I do wonder what the long-term effect of the Evangelical support for the Trump will be. Whatever little benefit of the doubt I may have had for them has been obliterated by their complete betrayal of their supposed beliefs to embrace a demon who has lived the least "Christian" life ever. It truly disgusts me.
The most outwardly religious people in my family are his biggest fans. Mind boggling.

Republicans don’t care. Some of them will admire him even more
I recall that my uncle disliked Bill Clinton, but after Bill got some of his semen on Monica Lewinski’s blue dress, my uncle jokingly commented…I guess Bill is alright after all. 😜

This.

There is literally nothing Trump can do, no matter heinous, that will turn off the people who still support him. Otherwise, they would have bailed on him long ago. This is a cult.
Cultists simply don't have the intelligence or integrity to admit they've been duped.

So...ALL IN

We also know from the new grand jury release that girls as young as 14 were victims of Epstein.
I think many of us knew this before.
Thanks for catching up.
How many times was trump on the island?
Clinton?
Bill gates?
Kimmel?
Tom hanks?

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
Hey Tom - I don’t give a flying f**k what you think, nerd.

Sorry my terminology isn’t progressive enough to meet your standards.
Right!!! Stopid nerds talking shit about rapist! Not cool like us rapist fans!!!
Rapist 2024!!

For the entire Clinton Administration, right-wingers kept harping on "character," only to end up worshipping Trump.
That's not the only hypocrisy. During his impeachments they claimed his troublemaking should be taken to the courts first if they were so important. Now that his troublemakings are being taken to the courts, they claim it has to go through the impeachment process first to count.

‘Fishing’ soooo hard to damage Trump after Biden choked in the debate.

It’s all too funny. Even CNN.com has nothing addressing this alarming “new info”

Continued luck to you Biden-loving jokers.
You vote for a rapist. A felon? Again, how do you tell yourself that's okay? How is that not a dealbreaker for you? It tells us the kind of person you are.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT