ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Faces Renewed Scrutiny Over Allegations of Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

Severe desperation kicking in for the left. Faced with the reality of biden being an actual dementia patient they are forced to quadruple down on long debunked and frankly obvious nonsense. The cult never changes, though it is good to see several members finally break free since the debate. There is hope (for some of you)

Details are hard to sort out but it looks very plausible that Trump raped children. New documents came out three days ago with Trump confirming services with Epstein. Epstein being confirmed raping girls as young as 14. The Fox interview in which Trump proudly says he would declassify the JFK files, the 911 files, but panics and says that declassifying the Epstein files would be a bad idea because it might ruin lives. Trump calling Epstein a terrific guy and saying that he likes them young. Trump's history of sexual assault including rape. Trump's sick comments about his own daughter.

The evidence points in this direction. And Trump's past behavior confirms that he is capable of something like this.
I'm curious if you are as strident at policing the gay community for it's tradition of grooming teen boys? You seem really on this topic in multiple threads. Were you groomed as a young man and did you carry on that tradition yourself? Why is it the gay community is so against harsh punishment for having sex with underage people?

As for this story it is yet another hatchet job by the left. The young woman on question admitted to making it all up and had a long history of mental illness. Trump absolutely could have been a really bad dude doing terrible things to young women and yet all you and the left have is allegations. The Civil trial was a complete joke and will eventually be overturned on appeal. That was the very best case that could proceed against the man in all this time? The made up stories of a crazy woman with zero actual evidence in a slanted court on a civil basis? Where the power structure changed a law with the specific intent of bringing that case in that specific court? That is the best case against Trump if he was raping children and there was evidence of it?

You are clowning yourself. Go police your own

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
So you do nothing with your kids? You take sitting here ranting and raving about Trump over fatherhood? You're a real human being.......
This is so weird coming from the guy who confused Sunday for Friday twenty minutes ago. I’d offer to explain “work” and “daycare” to you, but you know… you’re really f*cking stupid.

Reactions: Tom Paris
This is so weird coming from the guy who confused Sunday for Friday twenty minutes ago. I’d offer to explain “work” and “daycare” to you, but you know… you’re really f*cking stupid.
How would you know anything about work? When you have never had a job. Why would you know anything about daycare? I didn’t know Torbee could get pregnant.

I'm curious if you are as strident at policing the gay community for it's tradition of grooming teen boys? You seem really on this topic in multiple threads. Were you groomed as a young man and did you carry on that tradition yourself? Why is it the gay community is so against harsh punishment for having sex with underage people?

As for this story it is yet another hatchet job by the left. The young woman on question admitted to making it all up and had a long history of mental illness. Trump absolutely could have been a really bad dude doing terrible things to young women and yet all you and the left have is allegations. The Civil trial was a complete joke and will eventually be overturned on appeal. That was the very best case that could proceed against the man in all this time? The made up stories of a crazy woman with zero actual evidence in a slanted court on a civil basis? Where the power structure changed a law with the specific intent of bringing that case in that specific court? That is the best case against Trump if he was raping children and there was evidence of it?

Holy shit. Gays are groomers? I stopped reading there because you just came out of the closet for being a moronic POS.

Also this is I worry about Obergefell. People like you seem hellbent on gay bashing and stripping rights.

Holy shit. Gays are groomers? I stopped reading there because you just came out of the closet for being a moronic POS.

Also this is I worry about Obergefell. People like you seem hellbent on gay bashing and stripping rights.
You seem hellbent on being completely worthless.

Deflect again! When you have means....the day it is doesn't matter, but you just dump your kids off at daycare so you can sit here all day, hero!

How would you know anything about work? When you have never had a job. Why would you know anything about daycare? I didn’t know Torbee could get pregnant.
Interesting that when a total numbnuts like @Here_4_a_Day says something really stupid and gets called out, a bunch of interchangeable numb nuts who all post the exact same crap like @coorsoriginal02 , @HawkeyeHitman and @Scruddy show up to assist.

Interesting.

Just imagine all the drooling over Donald Trump, masturbating, and whatever else it is you do that isn’t going to a job you could be doing if you weren’t here talking shit under different screennames!
Back to "Trump" again rather than answering the question. Those poor kids..........

I guess you didn’t read the McLovin thread a couple days ago. It was a hoax

Desperate

Democrats desperation setting in.

Are there 32 women currently accusing Trump of rape?

Or are you actually talking about the total number of sexual misconduct allegations against him beginning in the 70s?

JB and Ashley

Have the pro Palestinian rallies run their course?
You’ve been posting more than normal lately. Is your left wing activists group waiting to protest the conventions?

Severe desperation kicking in for the left. Faced with the reality of biden being an actual dementia patient they are forced to quadruple down on long debunked and frankly obvious nonsense. The cult never changes, though it is good to see several members finally break free since the debate. There is hope (for some of you)

And sniff snifff

Keep up the good work. All of you. Lol

Back to "Trump" again rather than answering the question. Those poor kids..........
Checks thread title in case it’s me that’s on drugs and not you. “Trump” is literally the first word of the thread. And it’s about a poor kid. That says he raped her.

You gonna get on the ball today? (Rhetorical question - we know the answer.) Say something else really stupid.

Holy bigot batman!

Checks thread title in case it’s me that’s on drugs and not you. “Trump” is literally the first word of the thread. And it’s about a poor kid. That says he raped her.

You gonna get on the ball today? (Rhetorical question - we know the answer.) Say something else really stupid.
You going to tell us why you think it's ok to slam your kids into daycare so you message board all day?

since the media is not picking up on this stuff, well, it's probably fantasy by dems

I don't. So we ignore Joes issues because of Trump? We are getting what we deserve. Until we are done with voting and supporting the corrupt, neocons, thieves, child abusers and so on we get what we deserve.

Lil drummer boy. Keep beating that drum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT