ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump Takes Coronavirus Test

LuteHawk

HR Legend
Nov 30, 2011
This morning President Trump revealed that
he took the test last night (Friday). He expects
the results in a day or so. Trump also stated
that he did not have a fever at the time of the test.

Bottom Line: This was a prudent action on his
part. People need to know his health status.

Now Vice President Pence and his
wife are seriously considering taking
the coronavirus test.

the coronavirus test.

After that very public blowjob he gave Trump on the White House rose garden lawn, Pence should definitely get tested. We know the first and second ladies are safe. They have been practicing their social distancing from their husbands for at least a full decade now.

the coronavirus test.
I got the feeling that Pence was a little surprised by Trump saying he was tested. The VP seemed to be sticking to the company line the President's doctor put out last night.

Bottom line: I think Trump might not have been tested and just claimed he was to quiet the press.

This morning President Trump revealed that
he took the test last night (Friday). He expects
the results in a day or so. Trump also stated
that he did not have a fever at the time of the test.

Bottom Line: This was a prudent action on his
part. People need to know his health status.

A prudent action would have been to take the test as soon as it was discovered he was exposed.

That said, we already know it will come out negative even if it isn't.

Passed it bigly. Doctors said they've never seen scores as high as his.

giphy.gif

Reactions: HawkBall23
Curious what his answer will be when questioned on it. He doesn't seem to be the person to answer "The results came back negative. I do not have coronavirus". If he tries to sidestep it by stating "I'm fine" or "Everything's good" then the speculation will begin.

Either way... despite his age and being overweight, he likely isn't a candidate to actually die. He'll have access to whatever he needs, 24/7.

If Trump and Pence test positive,
and are put in isolation for the rest
of his Presidential term...............
then Speaker of the House Nancy
Pelosi will assume the Presidency.

Not really. They would both have to send statements that they can't discharge the duties of president and even then Pelosi becomes acting president pending their return to health.

Even if they both died Pelosi would still only be acting president. And I am pretty sure the law says once she appoints a VP that person becomes president.

Call me crazy. Seems like he could be tested and know results within the hour. Which pretty much means he got an A+ on test they gave him 4-6 days ago

Curious what his answer will be when questioned on it. He doesn't seem to be the person to answer "The results came back negative. I do not have coronavirus". If he tries to sidestep it by stating "I'm fine" or "Everything's good" then the speculation will begin.

Either way... despite his age and being overweight, he likely isn't a candidate to actually die. He'll have access to whatever he needs, 24/7.
If there is no cure and treatment only for symptoms what makes you so sure he would recover if infected?

I visited the worldometers site today. Out of the 2,499 cases in the US only 104 have resolved. 49 recovered and 55 deaths

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Reactions: naturalmwa
Well look at you!... being all "glass half full" and shit.
Realistic is all. I'm currently the main caregiver for 2 people, one is almost 90 and the other is 72. Both get along pretty well on their own, but depend on me for meals and cleaning. Neither is in perfect health. Every time I leave I'm conscious that if I return carrying the virus it could have serious consequences.

Reactions: Junkead and mnole03
If there is no cure and treatment only for symptoms what makes you so sure he would recover if infected?

I visited the worldometers site today. Out of the 2,499 cases in the US only 104 have resolved. 49 recovered and 55 deaths

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

In order of importance...
1 - He took the test before showing symptoms. He can get in front of it.
2 - He will have 24/7 access to the best care, with dedicated medical personnel devoted strictly to him versus any sharing / rotation.
2 - He doesn't smoke or have any respiratory issues to my knowledge.
4 - He's overweight and mobile, not prone to dying via wasting away by being too frail, which is what kill many elderly.

Trump has probably as good a chance as anyone in the US to beat this, if he has it, for his age.

He’s going to say he tested negative (perfectly, absolutely perfect test) but won’t release the results. Classic Trump.

Side note: I wonder if the diehard MAGAs in my FB feed would start taking it seriously if the President ends up in the hospital.

He’s going to say he tested negative (perfectly, absolutely perfect test) but won’t release the results. Classic Trump.

Side note: I wonder if the diehard MAGAs in my FB feed would start taking it seriously if the President ends up in the hospital.
Just means he's negative as of the day he was tested. He could be positive now or soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT