ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump Threatens to Primary House Republicans Who Refuse to Impeach Joe Biden

How in the hell is Trump leading the GOP candidates by quite a large amount in the polls? I saw a poll yesterday that had Trump at 54% and DeSantis the next closest at 17%. The normal republicans are down around 2%. Baffling.
As I pointed out above it's rally around the leader time. Every single one of these indictments are witch hunts. You're not a true Republican or patriot if u don't back Trump no matter what shit thing he has done.

As I pointed out above it's rally around the leader time. Every single one of these indictments are witch hunts. You're not a true Republican or patriot if u don't back Trump no matter what shit thing he has done.
It’s not a witch hunt. He’s going to be found guilty of some pretty serious offenses. You want to see a witch hunt, look no further than the GOP’s unrelentingly attacks against Hunter Biden for his very minor misdemeanors.

It’s not a witch hunt. He’s going to be found guilty of some pretty serious offenses. You want to see a witch hunt, look no further than the GOP’s unrelentingly attacks against Hunter Biden for his very minor misdemeanors.
Yeah I know. Meant to read in a true red party loyalists voice. Maybe a better example would be how Penn State alum rallied around Joe Paterno when the Sandusky crap hit the fan. It's party loyalty above all else. How else does a person explain Liz Cheney getting blackballed even before any Jan 6 hearings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT