ADVERTISEMENT

Double Haters could decide the election...

jamesvanderwulf

HR Legend
Nov 27, 2015
People's Republic of Johnson County
For swing state voters disappointed that the 2024 presidential election will be a rematch between former President Donald Trump and President Joe Biden, third party candidates can be an appealing answer to a tough question. These voters may have a big impact on the outcome of this November’s election. NBC News’ Shaquille Brewster explains.

For swing state voters disappointed that the 2024 presidential election will be a rematch between former President Donald Trump and President Joe Biden, third party candidates can be an appealing answer to a tough question. These voters may have a big impact on the outcome of this November’s election. NBC News’ Shaquille Brewster explains.

This will be called the “both sides” disaster by historians.

Yes! My voice will finally be heard! The silent majority is silent no more!

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

But they/we would affect the outcome.
Since we don’t know who a 3rd party might be it’s too early to say.
Actually we do know RFK jr is one. There are at few others who will be independents. Then there is the No Lables Candidate who we don't know. You are correct.. Would effect the outcome but will never be elected.

Reactions: goldmom
Any vote for a 3rd party is a wasted vote. None will win the election.
I like to vote libertarian as a protest vote for what republicans should be but not sure I can “waste” it this time.

Trumps losing, I am 95% sure. Biden foaming at the mouth and convulsing is about the only way he loses. If I was him I wouldn’t debate Trump. Let Trump continue to rage and bury himself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT