ADVERTISEMENT

Dow tumbles 700 points into bear market territory, S&P 500 heads for new 2022 closing low

So if there was a Republican then we wouldn’t have inflation and a global recession on the horizon ?
Recession isn't on the horizon, it is here, no matter how hard the dems tey to change another definition.

I would like to th8nk if a true fiscal conservative were in office there would be mich less spending and pain.

Let me know how much of that infrastructure bill actually makes it to thr ground.

Recession isn't on the horizon, it is here, no matter how hard the dems tey to change another definition.

I would like to th8nk if a true fiscal conservative were in office there would be mich less spending and pain.

Let me know how much of that infrastructure bill actually makes it to thr ground.
I guess you sort of answered the question

Money Market
I thought so, curious why somebody would park money in a glorified savings account when short term fixed annuities are paying 4% and short-term CD rates are matching some of their highest levels in 10 years (CDs with rate bump options are great if you can find one). Have to be earning as much as you can to combat this inflation.

I thought so, curious why somebody would park money in a glorified savings account when short term fixed annuities are paying 4% and short-term CD rates are matching some of their highest levels in 10 years (CDs with rate bump options are great if you can find one). Have to be earning as much as you can to combat this inflation.
Some of us want quick access to other opportunities. Down payment for let's say additional farm ground. Or to buyout a partner.

Now back to my question about sound republican policies? What are they?
Bitching about everything, blaming Democrats, and then doing everything in their power to prevent any action to stop the exact things they are bitching about. Also, never proposing a solution either. Basically, all they do is bitch, bitch, bitch.

That's their platform.

Bitching about everything, blaming Democrats, and then doing everything in their power to prevent any action to stop the exact things they are bitching about. Also, never proposing a solution either. Basically, all they do is bitch, bitch, bitch.

That's their platform.
It was always the strategy to foil Biden ahead of the midterms.

But Turd and SCOTUS ruling are the Dems two biggest assets.

Reactions: Tom Paris

Liquidity is my guess for some.

Some of us want quick access to other opportunities. Down payment for let's say additional farm ground. Or to buyout a partner.
Good luck finding farmland now. If you dont have a shitload of cash you'll need to take out a loan, with these interest rates? That'd be nuts. So your advice represents a very small subset of the population, I thought you were passing it as blanket advice for most. Makes sense now.

Last edited:
But when? Nikkei still not close to 1989 high.
Anywhere from 1-9 months.
History-of-U.S.-Bear-and-Bull-Markets-Since-1926-800x261.png

Some liquidity is needed yes, but to buy what? Prices on everything are due for a correction. Buying in on anything would be quite a gamble.

I don’t know. Some people like to gamble and think they can perfectly time the dip, some people have short term plans for their capital (maybe house flippers or other kinds of asset investments), etc. Not arguing that you or anyone do it, just saying why some (emphasize some) might go the route where liquidity trumps even short term investment vehicles.

Reactions: Ree4
Markets go up, markets go down.

The Fed should have never let rates fall to near zero in the first place.

The equity markets have been in a constant rise since Obama was inaugurated, other than the Covid period.

Is it a shock??????????????

Maybe to some.
Gold
Thanks

This is why the country is failing. Despite what democratic policies do, blind, mind numb robots vote for them anyway. Why should they change? They get your vote
Would you care to check out stock market performance under D s vs Rs? Not that the President is actually always responsible for it.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Can you clarify this? Is a 490 point drop really going change the tides of abortion, Trump, and growing distrust of the GOP?

What has Biden done well in the 20 months? What have you disagreed with him on?

Curious to see your answers.

He’ll get back to you as soon as his DNC handler tells him.
Every 100 points off adds to the margin of victory for the R’s in November.
Looks like I beat you to it. They got back to me faster than you could read and reply. I'm very close to my handler FYI.

Last edited:
Runaway federal spending has a nasty way of creating such financial havoc both here and abroad.

Unfortunately, Stuttering Joe and his leftest cronies have only begun.
Trump added more to the deficit in 4 years than both Bushes did in 12 years. Almost as much as Obama in 8 years. At least Trump gave tax breaks for the rich, we're all on board with that, amirite?

Hahah you've literally said nothing of substance. I guess you might need to actually have substance if you're going to add it somewhere.
This is part of the Great Reset that this administration began talking about in February of 2020. The DOW will be at 20,000 by Christmas of 2023. They want us to rely on government handouts and make us believe they are punishing Corporate America because of their greed. It will only get worse.

This is part of the Great Reset that this administration began talking about in February of 2020. The DOW will be at 20,000 by Christmas of 2023. They want us to rely on government handouts and make us believe they are punishing Corporate America because of their greed. It will only get worse.
Where the hell are you getting your conspiracies, this has to be trolling right? There are some great resources out there to help de-radicalize yourself from Qanon. I genuinely hope you make the effort.

Reactions: nelly02
It was always the strategy to foil Biden ahead of the midterms.

But Turd and SCOTUS ruling are the Dems two biggest assets.
This isn't unique to Biden. Republicans have been nothing but bitching babies for almost 15 years now. Even when they had control all they did was bitch, bitch, bitch and never did anything about anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT