ADVERTISEMENT

Down Goes #3 seed Baylor to GA State

Originally posted by pink shizzle:
Today has been a wild day!
surely there has to be an explanation of how the best conference in the land, the Big 12, has done so poorly today

I am sure ISU fans will be here soon to educate us

RJ Hunter, an Indiana kid that we thought would be a Hawkeye, with the deep three as his dad/coach falls from his chair. Ironically beats Valparaiso royalty (Drew family) in Scott Drew. I love it!

This post was edited on 3/19 3:03 PM by Hawk.Eye.Am

Originally posted by Hawk.Eye.Am:
RJ Hunter, an Indiana kid that we thought would be a Hawkeye, with the deep three as his dad/coach falls from his chair. Ironically beats Valparaiso royalty (Drew family) in Scott Drew. I love it!

This post was edited on 3/19 3:03 PM by Hawk.Eye.Am
CAfHki5WMAEHqnH.jpg

Impressive coordination by the coach to fall like that right in front of the Georgia State sign, too.

The Hunter kid pulled a Kingsbury on that game-winning three. He was closer to midcourt than the free throw circle. And it was NBN. That finish reminded me of Tom Davis' Iowa teams that would turn a 10-point deficit around in about 30 seconds with that press. It was a beautiful thing then, and it was a beautiful thing today...especially to see it take down Baylor and the not-so-Big 12.

I guess it's not just football where that league likes to score points but hates to play defense.
wink.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/19 3:58 PM by CoachoftheFuture1

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT