ADVERTISEMENT

Dr Sexy. Former UIHC Winner

@NoleATL I gotchu
18275196_1535328313157757_687459025021915261_n.jpg

He’s not the first and certainly won’t be the last employee shit canned because they just can’t stop themselves from accessing patient information they have no authority to view. His suit has no merit, a pretty dumb move for a medical school grad.

Reactions: GOHOX69 and Moral
Which Caribbean island did he go to medical school on?
From what appears to be his FB, it was Puerto Rico.

• jV4o8nAgIEh.png

Went to Colegio Maria Auxiliadora
    jV4o8nAgIEh.png

Studied at University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras Campus

241433483_374993217424062_419059180510050848_n.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: GOHOX69 and Moral
From what appears to be his FB, it was Puerto Rico.

• jV4o8nAgIEh.png

Went to Colegio Maria Auxiliadora
    jV4o8nAgIEh.png

Studied at University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras Campus

241433483_374993217424062_419059180510050848_n.jpg

You can just tell by looking at him that he is the worst.

Basically comes off as too confident, which sets some people off

Or he comes off with a person with some sort of personality disorder that is dressing and grooming themselves in a way that they believe some people find to look confident and attractive which is some variety of masking. It works on your @QChawks of the world, but I have met enough of these people, and I am confident in my assumptions on these types. Even if they are cool, I'm willing to take the risk of assuming they suck.

Or he comes off with a person with some sort of personality disorder that is dressing and grooming themselves in a way that they believe some people find to look confident and attractive which is some variety of masking. It works on your @QChawks of the world, but I have met enough of these people, and I am confident in my assumptions on these types. Even if they are cool, I'm willing to take the risk of assuming they suck.
He is pretty much a rapist. Pulling medical records, illegally, to see if someone has an std is beyond the pale. Sadly, this is not the first incident at UI Healthcare where physicians or health care providers have pulled medical records. The temptation is always there when the patient is famous etc. Nonetheless, it is the worst kind of violation. You know when the medical board actually disciplines one of their own, it's a big ass deal. We lawyers throw each other under the bus anytime and all the time. Doctors, not so much. Dude should never be a doctor. Period.

Wwe Draft Reaction GIF by WWE

• Haha
Reactions: Moral and GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT