ADVERTISEMENT

Drew Thelwell visiting April 15 (6'3 guard; ONE Year Eligibility)

So we now have some on here that have doubts about Harding and feel the Thelwell will be the better guard, it's going to be fun watching those two go after it. It can only make Iowa a better team. I want Iowa to make it past the first week of the NCAA tournament and I've seen Brock do imposable things the last 4 years, but if Drew somehow plays his way into the starting job and plays the majority of minutes, so be it. Just as long as the end result is the same. No 10 or more loses this year.

So we now have some on here that have doubts about Harding and feel the Thelwell will be the better guard, it's going to be fun watching those two go after it. It can only make Iowa a better team. I want Iowa to make it past the first week of the NCAA tournament and I've seen Brock do imposable things the last 4 years, but if Drew somehow plays his way into the starting job and plays the majority of minutes, so be it. Just as long as the end result is the same. No 10 or more loses this year.
Change "some" to "most" and you'll be closer to the truth... You should know by now HS competition is not Big10.

Wouldn’t it be hilarious if CurtisJ was a motivational speaker by day and bitter Iowa fan by night 🤣
chris farley snl GIF

Iowa has never had a point guard as well rounded as Brock and that includes every point guard that has played for Iowa since Ronnie Lester.
This is next level stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT