ADVERTISEMENT

Drinking and driving in bad weather

Dec 18, 2003
Wife had a snow day yesterday (she's a teacher here in Wisconsin...my ass is retired) today they had school so I drove in to Eau Claire to pick up some beer and wine (we were out of both) I headed to both Woodman's and Costco for bargain shit and on the way home I decided to take the back roads which was a mistake. I opened a Leinies and then realized the effing roads hadn't been plowed...the going was so slow I killed 4 beers by the time I got home. Next time I'll take the main roads.

I had a friend that drank those and would always tell me that whichever random flavor was fire. He would be like "Bro, you gotta try this banana berry blast Leinenkugel, shits fire AF."

Those were the days.
Since I quit drinking, I have noticed three things when I watch TV.

1. Everyone drinks.
2. They drink shitty beer.
3. They drink REALLY shitty whiskey.

CSB.

Reactions: millah_22 and Moral
I love it in Superbad when the two cops order 13 beers to go. McLovin didn't know what he was getting himself into.

I had a friend from Green Bay who measured every road trip by how many beers he drank on the way.

“Yah Green Bay to Madison? That’s about a sixer-and-a-half. I can do a twelve plus two to Minneapolis.”

Green Bay to Minneapolis would have been 18er back in the day if I was riding shotgun

Reactions: torbee
I'm amazed that myself and my friends never got an OWI back when we were young on country roads. Dumb. But, were all still here. And we are much more responsible now.

Wife had a snow day yesterday (she's a teacher here in Wisconsin...my ass is retired) today they had school so I drove in to Eau Claire to pick up some beer and wine (we were out of both) I headed to both Woodman's and Costco for bargain shit and on the way home I decided to take the back roads which was a mistake. I opened a Leinies and then realized the effing roads hadn't been plowed...the going was so slow I killed 4 beers by the time I got home. Next time I'll take the main roads.
You took the backroads in a Tesla? You live in Wisky donkey. Grow a pair and buy a 4x4.

Reactions: Colonoscopy
Wonder how many beers this woman had before she passed it in her car in the middle of an intersection. Kinda cute though.

• Love
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT