ADVERTISEMENT

Drumpf authorizes release of phone call tomorrow

Nearly always. Seemingly less of an extent in agricultural related topics. I realize this is a message board, everyone is getting something different out of their participation. There is no expectation for posts to be confused with a college thesis or a peer reviewed research paper, everyone will put in a different level of effort. With that said, and repeating myself I cannot determine if you intentionally come off as a moron or you actually are one. I do not understand why someone would enjoy the former.

Now I'm told to look in the mirror and so should all of the others of my "kind".

Do you wish to have actual discussion - rare as it is - or do you just like being mocked? It's clear you like posting here, but why?
Actual discussion??? your first comment in this thread is "Just you wait till the IG report comes out, ihhawk won't look nearly as stupid as he routinely does now." and you want to see if I want to have a discussion with you?

I wouldnt pee on you if you were on fire. That is what I actually think of you

A "complaint" made by a person with no actual direct knowledge of the call.

What a transparently ridiculous and desperate attempt. This what you do when you've got nothing left to try.

This will backfire and be forgotten like all the other pathetic attempts to cry wolf.

The true believers need to prepare for dissapointment yet again.

You guys will get him next time though.

Actual discussion??? your first comment in this thread is "Just you wait till the IG report comes out, ihhawk won't look nearly as stupid as he routinely does now." and you want to see if I want to have a discussion with you?

I wouldnt pee on you if you were on fire. That is what I actually think of you

Yes, I was mocking your moronic posts. I have explained numerous how people routinely do this to you, because of the content of your posts. Actual discussion doesn't begin from idiocy, instead of discussion, you get ridiculed. That's what I have been trying to explain and understand what you get out of this?

First you wanted a picture of me in my mother's basement and now you're telling me what you actually think of me. Your posts seemingly purposefully attract derision yet it seemingly angers you. Bizarre.

I'll do my best to not catch fire and leave you to await the IG report. I hope all is well in your non-HROT life.

Reactions: cigaretteman

What a transparently ridiculous and desperate attempt. This what you do when you've got nothing left to try.

This will backfire and be forgotten like all the other pathetic attempts to cry wolf.

:rolleyes:

Do you believe the IG overreacted by finding that the complaint raised issues of “urgent concern” and recommending it be shared with Congress?

Are you guys capable of identifying the parts of the story where Trump admits to being true and the parts he says are not true?

I'm glad we are on the same page that no one knows when he is telling the truth. The problem for Trump is that when he says/tweets something that he did and was lying about it in this instance it will be used against him a court proceeding. This isn't the same thing as saying Mexico will pay for the wall and then they really don't.

Reactions: cigaretteman

Trump and Guliani already admitted to the abuse of power. I’m not sure why we need to see a transcript.

Do you believe the IG overreacted by finding that the complaint raised issues of “urgent concern” and recommending it be shared with Congress?

I believe the complaint to be yet another in a long line of ways the spy apparatus is trying to get rid of Trump.

Chuck Shummer told the world this is exactly what they would do if messed with.

Do you think he was full of shit when he said they had many ways o retaliate?

A senator literally said that...and then it happened.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT