ADVERTISEMENT

Drunk Texting an Ex?

When is that a good idea?
Some years ago when I broke up with my ex (no pics) we wouldn’t talk to each other unless we were drunk. But if we were drunk, it was game on to go to pound town. It’s not always a bad idea.

With that said, I realize I was probably one of the lucky ones with that situation.

When is that a good idea?
When you're drunk.
tenor.gif

And it's Thursday night, the kids are about to go to bed, and I'm a few grilling beers into the evening. I say go for it and update us frequently. I have nothing else to do and could go for a couple more beers.

want assurance that this legit. i have a case of sapporo (dont ask) ready

Last edited:
Look, at the moment I have a pic of blonde that is skimpily clad and TBW is off watching some cooking show. I'm living vicariously through you here at the moment so let's get this going. Her reply?

Gonolz: Let's just hang out for a couple hours and have a few drinks.
Ex: I have to get up early and don't want to be driving late at night, maybe u can come here for a little while?
Gonolz: I'm kinda drunk so shouldn't drive. Come over here. You can stay the night and get up early. I know you are more comfortable in my bed anyways. We can have a few drinks and watch your shows... I want to see you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT