ADVERTISEMENT

Kimmel just lit up Trump tonite...

Zero debate? That's where your argument turns about as dumb as Chis asking the Trump question. Again, for coming across as such a savant, you sure are trying hard to tack idiot on as prefix in this situation. If the person who said Kimmel wasn't funny was in a thread about Kimmel Live or The Man Show, your logic would be sound. Because the topic of the thread is how Kimmel smashed Trump (x2) it's OK to assume that a person who badmouths Kimmel a couple of posts in supports Trump? Could it be a bad assumption? Sure. Is it as wildly out of left field as you're making it? Not even close. You're smart enough to follow along with that logic at least correct?
There's no debate, Trump is the enemy of the 🇺🇸. Leave me out of your stupid, inaccurate comparisons.

As in what, Trump is a narcissist who doesn’t care for the country only himself and allowed and insurrection because he was pissed he lost. I have nothing good to say about the man.
The moron you responded to loves it and wants more of it.

As in what, Trump is a narcissist who doesn’t care for the country only himself and allowed and insurrection because he was pissed he lost. I have nothing good to say about the man.
Read the thread, it should come to you, if you have any dignity in your statement about calling out people.

Take your time.

Read the thread, it should come to you, if you have any dignity in your statement about calling out people.

Take your time.
There is nothing there, he basically says the GOP is domestic terror organization. It’s over the top but they have gone after gays trans abortions, and corporate businesses and have refused to support Ukraine yet openly support Putin. They still stand behind Trump who tried to overthrow the government, has threatened to do it again. That is your party, doesn’t seem very sane eh.

3/4 of the people know who you are on here. You have a horrible past and have done nothing to help yourself.
This is a message board to come and blow off smoke, you wanting to dig into peoples past and try to dox them come on. Several of the accounts are Russian bots, why they allow them to continue I have no idea. Are you one too?

I do find it odd fakes new popped up the same time as whiskey. Who knows if so bizarre behavior.
Click on each accounts posts and the times it occurs. Midnight or after and mostly trying to lie about me. These accounts break the boards rules each time they waste everyone's time and spew.

The late night talkers have made a good living with political monalogues.

Colbert rose to #1 with Turd being the subject of his jokes.

Clinton and Biden have been criticized as well, but DJT does so much stupid shit that the jokes "write themselves".

No one would watch these guys if viewers didn't find them entertaining.
That's what they are...entertainers.
However, are the ratings of so-called main-stream TV late night talk shows any good? Let’s face it…Johnny Carson was the king of late night and nobody has actually replaced him. Greg Gutfeld on FOX has higher ratings that the main-stream political talk shows.

However, are the ratings of so-called main-stream TV late night talk shows any good? Let’s face it…Johnny Carson was the king of late night and nobody has actually replaced him. Greg Gutfeld on FOX has higher ratings that the main-stream political talk shows.
Gutfeld is a JOKE. 😆

Reactions: ELCHawk
You telling me this is the opposite of facts. Keep excusing away the GOP terrorist organization. Pathetic
JFC give it a rest already. GOP cult, GOP terrorist organization, GOP this and that. You know how stupid you sound when you say dumb shit? Ask yourself why half the country doesn’t want Biden. I’ll give you a hint… has nothing to do with cult.

Every time I get on you’ve already posted 30 political responses for the day. Find a hobby, get a job but stop watching CNN.

They already do have poor ratings.
😆
JFC give it a rest already. GOP cult, GOP terrorist organization, GOP this and that. You know how stupid you sound when you say dumb shit? Ask yourself why half the country doesn’t want Biden. I’ll give you a hint… has nothing to do with cult.

Every time I get on you’ve already posted 30 political responses for the day. Find a hobby, get a job but stop watching CNN.
😆 shut up

Reactions: nelly02
Click on each accounts posts and the times it occurs. Midnight or after and mostly trying to lie about me. These accounts break the boards rules each time they waste everyone's time and spew.
We don’t live in USA, so when I post it's not the same time. Learn about time zones.

Lol you lying pos, you log on from a foreign country to lie about me?!?! 😆 MAGA 101. Projection, always
I think he is, but in either case he has an obsession with you. Since when is trying to dox posters considered appropriate behavior on here. We all have our issues are not perfect but this individual definitely tries to go for personal attacks or otherwise. It’s one thing to banter, who’s a whole different level when you start to personal attack an individual. Whiskey what is your stance, are you going to stand up and say this isn’t appropriate?

I think he is, but in either case he has an obsession with you. Since when is trying to dox posters considered appropriate behavior on here. We all have our issues are not perfect but this individual definitely tries to go for personal attacks or otherwise. It’s one thing to banter, who’s a whole different level when you start to personal attack an individual. Whiskey what is your stance, are you going to stand up and say this isn’t appropriate?
Whiskey has joined in, they should all be banned for numerous board violations.

Whiskey has joined in, they should all be banned for numerous board violations.
Again trying to dox or personally attack an individual is below the belt. All individuals should be able to do this. Come on let’s grow up guys.

Jimmy Kimmel Made it Into the Trump Trial, Donald "Can't Even Testify" & Crazy Abortion Law Repealed

Holy shit did this get ugly while I was in air. FYI landed at DSM at 230 am when it was all said and done.

8 hours of layovers, yuck.

@RagnarLothbrok ol chis was on the hooch last night, decent 4/10 chis bomb in here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT